The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for someone to power level me to 50

Prysom
Prysom
it's a long shot, I've recently returned to the game after a few years off. I'm not much of a questing guy myself. I would like to see if there is anyone that can help power level me to 50 so I can skip the in between parts I hate. I don't have anything to offer other than an IOU at this time which is hard to vouch for since I'm recently returning but I would do my best to return the favor somehow someway.
  • Prysom
    Prysom
    I should add I am EP faction currently.
  • Sunah
    Sunah
    ✭✭✭
    You should also note which platform you are on. And I don't believe the factions matter anymore since you can group with anyone.
  • Prysom
    Prysom
    Sorry I should. I'm on PC I apologize.
  • Sunah
    Sunah
    ✭✭✭
    If no one hooks you up here are some options. Paying for Sky Reach runs gives the best xp. Grinding anywhere really. Or what I did recently was Alikr desert Dolmen farming. Lots of people are constantly doing it and you don't need to be in a group. Just following people around and tag the mobs and boss when it comes out and keep moving. It slows down quite a bit at level 30 but its still really good. You can get a level every 10-20 mins with a xp scroll.
  • Sunah
    Sunah
    ✭✭✭
    Ooh also make sure to get full training traits on your gear.