Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Dragon Knight healing

BuyMe500Pugs_Please
Hi, I created a DK recently and love it so far. Only problem I could see is down the road healing could be an issue, I have seen a skill called entropy in mages guild skill line which looks strong although I don't have it levelled up to 4 yet. Is it good? If not, are there better alternatives? As I said it's still in early stages this character and so far I'm primarily using the flame skills.

Best Answers

• Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you going to be magicka? I would assume so if you're looking at mage guild.

The heal from Burning Embers is mostly all you'll need for sustained healing and coagulating blood for your 'oh crap' moments.

Of course there's situations where you need more healing, and a resto stick might come in handy if you're solo (the more difficult world bosses, VMA, etc)

In a group it doesn't matter so much, coag and embers to help take some pressure off the healer maybe.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
    Answer ✓
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Are you asking about how to play as a DK healer in endgame group dungeons or just concerned about being able to heal yourself? Coagulating Dragon Blood, Burning Embers and Deep Breath combined provide good self-heals these days for magicka DK.

As for which skills to level, around the time you reach CP 160 you will ideally want to have completely maxed out all class skills, mages guild, fighter's guild, armor skills, resto, destro, sword and shield, possibly dual wield.

Edited by IcyDeadPeople on June 13, 2017 11:47PM
    Answer ✓
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just to keep myself alive because my primary healing so far is coming from the lava whip but it doesn't always work

Try burning embers and dragon blood, these are pretty strong.
    Answer ✓
  • BuyMe500Pugs_Please
    Hi, yes I forgot to say it was a magicka build. Thanks for the advice I'll start levelling to unlock those
  • BuyMe500Pugs_Please
    Just to keep myself alive because my primary healing so far is coming from the lava whip but it doesn't always work
  • BuyMe500Pugs_Please

Try burning embers and dragon blood, these are pretty strong.

Will do, thank you
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use Deep Breath and Burning Embers, and usually I don't even need Burning Embers.
  • Stannum
    Stannum
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you're DD embers should be enought in group. If you play solo ingni shield + embers if you cannot stand with that you will not be able to stand with smthing else