Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Hireling Mail out of synch - any way to fix it?

Danikat
Danikat
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
My crafter has 4 hirelings (blacksmith, clothing, enchanter and woodworker) and the 4 mails always used to arrive together.

At some point in the past that changed and now I get 2 when I first log in (usually around 6pm) and then another 2 a few hours later. I'm not sure how or why that happened, but what I'm mainly interested in finding out is how I can 'reset' it so they all arrive at once, because it's really annoying trying to remember to pick them up separately.

If I don't log in for a day or so would that fix it? If not is there something I can do to get them all arriving at the same time again?
PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Astarana
    Astarana
    ✭✭✭
    I have the same question. I notice it changed for me after Morrowind. Before that I got all at the same time and now it's all over place.
  • VoodooPlatypus
    VoodooPlatypus
    ✭✭✭✭
    As long as the hireling passives are the same between the different trades, they should be in sync with each other. I don't believe the timer is based on retrieval though. Pretty sure it's based on receipt into the inbox because the expiration date for inbox items seems to begin counting immediately upon receipt.

So, for example:
    For the 3 point blacksmithing hireling:
      •A new delivery from your hireling can be claimed the next time you login or change zones, provided it has been no less than 12 hours since the last bundle.
    And then for the 3 point provisioning hireling:
      •A new delivery from your hireling can be claimed the next time you login or change zones, provided it has been no less than 12 hours since the last bundle.

Both of those *should* show up at the same time if it's been 12 hours since the last time you logged on.

Or it could be a bug with Morrowind. :neutral:
  • Jciampi
    Jciampi
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah just don't log in for a day and it syncs fine. I have 3 skill points into hirelings. And I've had em go out of sync. Just wait til you're eligible for mail from all again and check. It goes by when you log in. Then it checks your mail. If you don't log in for 5 days. You don't get 5 days worth of hireling mail. You just get the one for you logging in now.
    Edited by Jciampi on June 14, 2017 10:36AM