The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Rewards (medals/points) for those who stay in closing BGs

Kas
Kas
✭✭✭✭✭
Assume a BG is started but for some reason the players of one team leave. Usually because they get dominated, sometimes for technical problems. Then the battleground closes and everybody gets removed after 10seconds without choice.
I don't understand what harm there would be to giving everyone who stayed whatever points they already earned at the point the BG closes. If you want, keep your reward mails... Closing the match is also fine. But reward those who stayed with the little points they earned up until this point. why not?

As is, I regularly feed on purpose when dominating battlegrounds. Otherwise the enemies may leave and thus making the whole thing a 0-reward battle for me too.

PS: harder punishments (1h of time actually spent logged in on that char) combined with the possibility to reconnect when your client crashed / you had infinite loading screen would also really help to improve the issue of leavers. oh, and actually starting BGs 4v4v4...
Edited by Kas on June 13, 2017 1:21PM
@bbu - AD/EU
Kasiia - Templar (AR46)
Kasiir Aberion - Sorc (AR38)
Dr Kastafari - Warden (~AR31)
+ many others