Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Stam Sorc

Sandjah
Sandjah
I've been wondering a while whats better and easier to play for vma. I got a magsorc but im really tempted to build a stamsorc. Im am a solo player. What do you suggest?

Best Answer

• FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've done VMA hundreds of times, at this point for me stam sorcerer burns things easier with a setup like VO and is more fast paced. Crit surge is the only heal I use except for second round I slot vigor instead of steel tornado...and the second last stage on the second last round that magDK chick that chains you and whips I may slot vigor for her...

Earlier mag sorc is probably the best choice due to double shields..or even just one. Depends on your experience and what's most comfortable, those are the easiest class/variations to complete vma with from my experience. I've done VMA with every class but magplar and mNB.

I'd say go stam if you have VO, no VO? Magic !
    Edited by FlyLionel on June 13, 2017 3:08PM
    The Flyers
    Answer ✓
  • Sandjah
    Sandjah
    I have VO and TFS. Not all in divines yet but it Will do for now. Im building my stam Sorc now and so far i like it.