The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Confused over limited time offer

Bramble
Bramble
✭✭✭
On the page for showcasing Crown Store items for June, 2017, the dwarven spider mount pic has this as a blurb: "The Dwarven Spider mount will be available on all platforms for a limited time from June 6 to June 12."

However, when I logged in today, it's not available (on PC, anyway.) Today is June 12th. I feel if it weren't going to be in the store as of today the info should have said "through the 11th" or "until midnight of June 11" or really anything but mentioning a day that it is definitely gone.

No, I shouldn't have waited until the last day (or the day thereafter, as it turns out) but I had seen that page last week and felt I had until today to do it. To avoid this in the future, it'd be nice if the text for showcased items to reflect actual purchase periods. Thanks.
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Limited items typically start around 10.00a EST and end around 10.00a EST on the dates listed. They have never had the items available until 11.59p on the end date. Been this way for awhile .....
    Options
  • HugsAlotOfBosmer
    It did last until 12th. Sure, it wasn't until 23:59. But it had a timer, which was on the site and in game. It was on the crown store at start of the 12th, went away around 18:00 GMT (if I remember correctly).
    Options
  • Medhir
    Medhir
    ✭✭
    Usually new offers start on Monday right after maintenance and they last until next Monday maintenance.
    Options
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Medhir wrote: »
    Usually new offers start on Monday right after maintenance and they last until next Monday maintenance.
    Correct, in this case the limited time on this item started on a Thursday and ended on a Monday .....
    Options