Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Where can i go to grind solo

aaron_campion
aaron_campion
✭✭✭
Ive tried skyreach i can kill the mobs but not quick enough to earn good xp. Where else can i grind. Im level 40 333 champion points. I just want to finish leveling my warden
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look up a few old open world grind spots.

Alikr dessert zombies is good if its not too busy, problem with non skyreach is that the spots can be busy which impacts exp a lot.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This might not be the best XP, but a place that has a ton of fast-respawning human mobs is Bleakrock. There is one location there that's available all the time, even if you haven't done the Bleakrock main quest, and if you've done the Bleakrock main quest, then the town gets overrun by invaders and opens up a 2nd spot to farm.

It's great for solo because they're all easy kills.

Edited by SydneyGrey on June 13, 2017 5:48AM
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the 2 pub dungeons at Orsinium

Rkindaleft is my favorite,quite simple to run,clean map without many obstacles and always ppl there farming

group event is so much fun* :p

dwarven Centurion kills you with 1-2 blows (1 if low level char)
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

Vasanha
    This one hears nothing. Sees nothing. This one only sweeps.
    desperately need a survey assistant
  • drakhan2002_ESO
    drakhan2002_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dolmens can be a good change of pace too - in Alik'r - there is always a group going. It's very low risk and you can level your FG, get achievements, dyes, titles, and set piece jewelry.