The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

dual wield heavy attack weaving buged

bodidharma99
bodidharma99
✭✭
hey whats up. im playing on xbox one on my stamblade with dual wield and bow on back barre. I gotta say that sometimes everything is fine. But most of the time when i try to throw a heavy attack and press whatever skill while charging it, i only end up doing the heavy attack and sometimes the skill i did while charging it hit 3 sec later. I used to do this and my heavy attack and the skill proc one after the others, bang bang. But like i said earlyer sometimes everything is working fine....dont tell me the problem is on my side cuz alot of people got the same prob and dont tell me to restart my rooter or something like that...plz fix this asap. right now my stamblade is useless since i can do heavy attack weaving. I dont have a choice to do heavy attack weaving because u drop our sustain so get to work zinamax, i m a eso plus member not because i want to buy costumes and mount once a month....i want to get support service for my money!
Edited by bodidharma99 on June 12, 2017 12:15PM
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has been reported multiple times now by myself and a few others, zos has yet to comment on it. It's literally gamebreaking for dual wield users.

What it is, is a delayed animation. Whenever you weave a MEDIUM attack (any attack that is not A. pressing the trigger for a split millisecond light attack OR B. a fully charged heavy attack) and weave a skill coming out of it, any skill you cast has it's animation and damage delayed for about 2 seconds, or until you use a DIFFERENT skill. This causes skills to not register at all, burst "macroslice" effects to go off, and causes the player to lose MASSIVE DPS in their rotation.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @Wrobel @ZOS_RichLambert

YOU GUYS REALLY NEED TO COMMENT ON THIS BUG. THIS IS THE 5TH REPORT IN SEVERAL DAYS. THE GAME IS UNPLAYABLE FOR DUAL WIELD USERS.
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster