Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Look for an item.

crowqueen
crowqueen
If i'm looking for an item, do I ask/post it here? I was looking for an items to trade/sell in another thread and the discussion was forced to close.
PSN ID: Crow-queen
My Champions
DC - Breton Magi Sorc
AD - Khajiit Stam Nightblade
EP - Nord Templar Tank
EP - Argonian Magi Templar
AD - High Elf Magi Warden
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You cannot trade in the forums. You can do zone chat or check if your guilds allow trade in chat. If you are on PC, Tamriel Trade Center web site can help you find out if any guild traders have an item you are looking for.
  • crowqueen
    crowqueen
    ok, is there another website/forum, besides this one where you can post trade?
    PSN ID: Crow-queen
    My Champions
    DC - Breton Magi Sorc
    AD - Khajiit Stam Nightblade
    EP - Nord Templar Tank
    EP - Argonian Magi Templar
    AD - High Elf Magi Warden
  • Didz
    Didz
    ✭✭
    If you know exactly what you are looking for, I've found you can sometimes track it down using the Tamriel Trade Centre website.
    Tamriel Trade Centre Search Page

This contains a player generated database of all current items seen by players in guild stores. You can select which server you are on and enter an items details and it will tell you exactly which Guild Stores that item has been seen and how much it was selling for,

It then becomes a race to get to it before someone else buys it, but it beats wandering from store to store doing repeated Master Merchant Searches.