Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Missing Gold from Guild Bank Deposit

Das_Phyllis
This morning around 9:00 CST I deposited 20k gold into my guild bank (Shadow Vampire Guild) with my sorcerer character. It subracted the gold from my inventory, but no log of it was made in the bank and it never was deposited.

Could someone help me with this? Thank you.

I'm on PS4.
Username: Das_Phyllis
  • X_LadyPhoenix_X
    X_LadyPhoenix_X
    ✭✭✭
    I recommend putting in a ticket through the game. They'll check out the history and send the gold back to you.
    Mistress of Shadows (GM) <ShadowKnight Syndicate>
    an active,adult only, social guild that dabbles in everything on PS4 NA, Est. Oct. 2015
    For the Pact!
    ---
    Master Thief
    ---
    | Lady Phœnix ~ Nord DK | Yelena Elethea ~ High Elf Templar | Stalks-among-Shadows ~ Argonian NB | Inyoni Yezulu ~ Redgaurd Sorc |
    | Chändra Nälaar ~ Dark Elf DK | Elora de Danan ~ Breton Sorc | Velia Vixen ~ Wood Elf Warden | Serephina Valyrin ~ Imperial DK |
    ---
    PSN: X_LadyPhoenix_X
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This happens, although rarely. Make a support ticket with /help (at least on pc). Immediately check all your guilds and their bank history, before the histories get overwritten..
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • jlboozer
    jlboozer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It happens sometimes...I've lost around 100k total because of this. Now when I log on guild bank I wait about 30 seconds to let bank load before I deposit. It hasn't happened anymore since I started doing it this way. I hope this helps.
  • Das_Phyllis
    Thanks for the help!