The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New players seeks helpul guild

Madmortigan
Hey all im a new/Returning player did play 3years ago but all changed now so ye can help would be apperceated in game name is Keeva Tatileth
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    What's your psn id? I'll drop you an inv for League of Assassins, a social casual guild?
    The Airstrike - Flower Lady

Champion 871 [Lv 50 Magward Healer, Lv 50 Stamward DPS, Lv 50 Warden Tank, Lv 50 MagWard DPS]

Guild Master of the League of Assassins (check us out at www.leagueofassassins-ps4.guildlaunch.com
  • Madmortigan
    KaLiDoR_1973
  • Athdrivar
    Athdrivar
    @shadelon I am in the same boat as @Madmortigan . I can back since Morrowind was released, but have been going it solo. I also would be interested in joining. PSN: Athdrivar

I'm definitely looking for a causal, social guild.
  • Swelch2448
    Brotherhood of the Nine is a friendly,active adults running predominantly PvE content every night of the week.We want to grow in order to clear current trials and prepare for what comes next.We are still growing our ranks, so if you know anyone who might be a good fit invite them! We are trying to build up to get some groups together and have a solid guild store. If you want to help start what could be one of the best guilds join and pass the word! (Add swelch2448,topher64ce or Wugong_2 on psn for invite.) or post below
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Alrighty sent invs to both of you.
    The Airstrike - Flower Lady

Champion 871 [Lv 50 Magward Healer, Lv 50 Stamward DPS, Lv 50 Warden Tank, Lv 50 MagWard DPS]

Guild Master of the League of Assassins (check us out at www.leagueofassassins-ps4.guildlaunch.com
  • Ic3Queen
    Ic3Queen
    The Grim opened recruiting
    Super child and being rebuilt. No fees.
    Thanks
    One_C0ld_K1ll3r