The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a trading guild

pyrometheus
I am looking for an active trading guild that has traders up consistently. I am an active seller and will pay weekly fees.
Psn- PyromethesDrakco
Edited by pyrometheus on June 10, 2017 9:04PM
  • jlboozer
    jlboozer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will send you invites to 2 that keep main city traders.
  • Nova Sky
    Nova Sky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I, too, have sent you an invite to Better Hide or Die. If you accept, I hope you enjoy being a part of BHD.
    "Wheresoever you go, go with all of your heart."
  • ABelle99
    ABelle99
    ✭✭
    I'm part of a trader/ PVE/ PVP guild called craferprivatebank. We are a donation based guild that doesn't have any fees to use the guild store. We try to have a trader every week and recently we have started doing raffles to raise money. We currently have a trader in Hollow City. If you're interested in joining let me know.