The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Vae Victus

ElricFrancis
ElricFrancis
✭✭
I started a guild because I heard more than one could be joined so I am going with a different approach. I play most mornings. Sometimes ALOT and sometimes none at all. I work thirds, sleeping in the evening.
My guild is NOT and should not be considered a primary guild. However, It is THE perfect guild for any time because there is no restrictions to who can join save one. No Buttheads.
Hardcore could gather here and hang, so can casuals and traders. A proverbial United Nations of those with different tastes, wants and needs may gather and hang out in the morning chatting or texting. If interested and not looking for handouts please contact me at Elric_Francis92 @ ESO's NA megaserver in the mornings.
(Mornings start for me around 7:30 am to 2 PM afternoon maxed)
Previous MMOs: Everquest Fennin Ro 99-04 / Star Wars Galaxy Wanderhome 03-04
World of Warcraft Whisperwind 04-12 / FF 14: ARR 14
Named Usually: Realmreaver
  • ElricFrancis
    ElricFrancis
    ✭✭
    Oh I also have a Vampire and Werewolf. Guild mates gets first go but I'll nip anyone who asks otherwise.
    Edited by ElricFrancis on June 10, 2017 8:01PM
    Previous MMOs: Everquest Fennin Ro 99-04 / Star Wars Galaxy Wanderhome 03-04
    World of Warcraft Whisperwind 04-12 / FF 14: ARR 14
    Named Usually: Realmreaver