The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dungeon Finder are broken

Tulke
Tulke
Hello,

Since the last patch my friends and me can't find a group using the dungeon finder, we are 2 DDs and Heal. Last day we wait for 4h and nothing, tryed to change to 1DD, 1 Tank and 1 heal - nothing happen.

Pls fix.
  • MrBetadine
    MrBetadine
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tanks are the bottleneck these days
  • Tulke
    Tulke
    MrBetadine wrote: »
    Tanks are the bottleneck these days

"...tryed to change to 1DD, 1 Tank and 1 heal - nothing happen."

PC - Megaserver EU
    Edited by Tulke on June 10, 2017 12:08PM
  • ericb811b14_ESO
    ericb811b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    My healer can get in normally within 20 seconds. Since Morrowind, it hangs constantly just about when we are going to group.

I found that if I leave the Queue and then come back I can about 50% of the time find a group. If I don't....15 minutes later its still trying but not matching.
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree, it doesn't work well at all. You can be in queue all day and never get in a dungeon.
  • ericb811b14_ESO
    ericb811b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    What it 'feels' like is happening. It finds a match, as its pairing something bad happens (log out, someone in a place that cannot match, decline) and after that I am 'cursed'....it will not pair me.

If I leave Queue, it removes the curse and I get a fresh shot. This is cool as healer as I get in hella quick. When I play my DPS...my god....could take 1/2 a day.
  • Mitoice
    Mitoice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What it 'feels' like is happening. It finds a match, as its pairing something bad happens (log out, someone in a place that cannot match, decline) and after that I am 'cursed'....it will not pair me.

If I leave Queue, it removes the curse and I get a fresh shot. This is cool as healer as I get in hella quick. When I play my DPS...my god....could take 1/2 a day.

This is happening to me too... it keeps doing the sound of entering queue and leaving queue
    Edited by Mitoice on June 10, 2017 4:17PM
  • Tulke
    Tulke
    My healer can get in normally within 20 seconds. Since Morrowind, it hangs constantly just about when we are going to group.

I found that if I leave the Queue and then come back I can about 50% of the time find a group. If I don't....15 minutes later its still trying but not matching.

If you queue solo you can enter yes but the problem are if you try to queue with one or two friends, you can stay all day in queue and nothing happen.
  • Tulke
    Tulke
    Still broken! If you queue with friends, Dungeon Finder are unable to find a group. Tryed to queue as Tank, Heal and DD or Heal and two DDs. Nothing happen.