The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Craglorn trial gear

Asardes
Asardes
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
I've run plenty of veteran trials in the last few months, and noticed the items that drop are overwhelmingly from Vicious Serpent, Infallible Mage and Eternal Yokeda sets. Rarely do I see a Twice-Fanged Serpent or Mending piece in the respective trials. As a result jewelry and weapons from those sets are very hard to acquire, while I end up selling to NPCs set after set of Vicious Serpent and Infallible Mage gold jewelry because my guild mates also have heaps of them. In my opinion the "endemic" sets should have their drop equalized with the "generic" ones, at least those from the end boss that drops gold jewelry and weapons.
Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
Member of:
Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
Valinor Overflow: Trader
The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
Member of:
Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • Forsakiin
    Forsakiin
    ✭✭✭
    It only seems that way because VO, IA and Eternal Yokeda drop in all 3 of the Craglorn trials. Mending is only specific to AA and Twice-Fanged is only specific to SO, so unless you're grinding the same trial repeatedly, you are going to see more of the other 3 sets.
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asardes wrote: »
    I've run plenty of veteran trials in the last few months, and noticed the items that drop are overwhelmingly from Vicious Serpent, Infallible Mage and Eternal Yokeda sets. Rarely do I see a Twice-Fanged Serpent or Mending piece in the respective trials. As a result jewelry and weapons from those sets are very hard to acquire, while I end up selling to NPCs set after set of Vicious Serpent and Infallible Mage gold jewelry because my guild mates also have heaps of them. In my opinion the "endemic" sets should have their drop equalized with the "generic" ones, at least those from the end boss that drops gold jewelry and weapons.

I'll agree on weapons being hard to come by, but jewelry should still be very easy to complete. If you complete a regular vet trial then the jewelry drop is something like 80% infal, VO, EY sets, and 20% from the specific trial sets like TFS. However, if you complete the HM version of the fights, you get 2 jewelry drops. One from infal and company, the other will always be the trial sets. AKA after about 2-4 HM runs, pretty much everyone will have all the jewelry they want for any set.
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter