Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PS4 - NA] The Nocturnal Society is Recruiting new members!

Synfidie
Synfidie
✭✭
The Nocturnal Society is currently recruiting for active new members on PS4 NA

We are currently seeking traders and people who want to group up for Activity Finder & Battlegrounds and Dungeons.
We would like to avoid elitists and welcome players of all skill levels. You will never be booted or harassed for your gear, play style, or skill level. New players are welcome.

Would request if you join that you either like to "text" chat or "voice" chat (not mandatory, but silence is awkward).

For GM set daily dungeon runs: If you can get into the dungeon at your level, you will be invited to the group for the dungeon.

Membership Numbers:
340 people, however, many inactives, but we do have around 70 active members. As new members are added, inactive members are removed. We are working on rebuilding the ranks with active members. All members have invite ability.

Guild Vendor:
Yes - This week

Discord Channel:
"The Nocturnal Society - ESO"
https://discord.gg/aagyrr3 - Link set to never expire, but if there is an issue, let me know.

Guild Master:
lostdreamer3 (PSNID) - Always happy to help out anyone with any questions they have and have been playing since PC Beta and am a Console transfer, so I can usually find the answer or know the answer if you have any questions or issues.

PSN Community:
Yes, however, it definitely needs more people entered. - Seek out "The Nocturnal Society"

Facebook:
Not yet

Guild Donations"
Requested to help purchase vendors, but not required. - Items work as well as we have a banker toon that sells items for Guild Profits

Selling Access:
All Members can sell in store

Bank Access:
Limited - Used to fund Guild Vendors and for "banker" account(s) to make money for vendors. If you want something, just message and we can check if we have it.

Guild House: Yes -Has all mundus and general crafting stations. Has decorator access for guildies only as if you really want to move things around..have at it.

Random Info:

There is plenty of opportunity for advancement as we need active trustworthy officers.

Times of Activity:
The GM is on normally between 9pm-11pm EST (and now also 630am-730am) so most recruiting in game will be during this time, so if you play in the evening, this is probably the guild you want to be in!

To Join: Msg lostdreamer3 in game, post here, private message through the forums to Synfidie. Feel free to join the PSN community if you are shy and don't want to send a message and we can add you that way as well.

If you have any questions, please send a message - Private or on the thread and I'll be happy to respond

latest?cb=20111130232854
Edited by Synfidie on June 21, 2018 1:51PM
  • Synfidie
    Synfidie
    ✭✭
    Update: Membership is growing. Looking to organize some Battleground matches as well.
  • Ashe_Amherst
    Ashe_Amherst
    Soul Shriven
    I'd be interested in joining, mainly for trading.

PSN is Sempiternal_Ash
  • Synfidie
    Synfidie
    ✭✭
    I'll send you an invite later today. Keep an eye out for an invite from me.
  • hubrisandfolly
    hubrisandfolly
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like an invite as well psn Hubrisandfolly
  • Synfidie
    Synfidie
    ✭✭
    Sent invites out. I may have inadvertently invited one of you to a different guild. if that is the case, just let me know.
  • Synfidie
    Synfidie
    ✭✭
    Update: Discord chat channel Added
    Would love to also have some folks to either voice chat and/or text chat in game as well.
  • Synfidie
    Synfidie
    ✭✭
    Still recruiting. Would like to find some people who /text chat in game or use voice chat. Silence is deafening.
  • tigershark122987
    PSN: tigershark122987

mostly geared toward PVP
  • Synfidie
    Synfidie
    ✭✭
    I'll shoot you an invite later tonight. I've been trying to get into Battlegrounds more, but I hate Cyrodiil, but if you have a time you always run something, I can add it to the event schedule in the MOTD and see if anyone is interested in joining.
  • davevito
    davevito
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join

Psn: davevito0506
  • Synfidie
    Synfidie
    ✭✭
    Will send out an invite later today.
  • Sir_Leviathan
    Sir_Leviathan
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, i would like to join your guild.

PSN godleviathan78
    Char Duchess of Coldharbour
  • SSJ6George
    SSJ6George
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join. PSN: The_Soul_Reaver
  • Synfidie
    Synfidie
    ✭✭
    Hey, sorry I didn't see these over the weekend. I'll shoot out invites to you two today. Keep an eye out. If you don't see one by tomorrow, feel free to throw something...virtually..at me on the forums here.
  • davevito
    davevito
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I dont believe I got an invite. I would love one if you were still inviting :)

Psn: davevito0506
    Edited by davevito on June 28, 2017 1:52PM
  • Lordaristedes
    Lordaristedes
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join add me Aristedes007
  • T1y4hoon
    T1y4hoon
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to join! PSN is T1y4hoon
  • MaverickConnor22b14_ESO
    Do u guys raid if so Nocturne3570 would like to join
    " The Night is Full of Wonders"
  • dmh4life
    dmh4life
    Soul Shriven
    Very new to ESO and interested in joining, not new to gaming or organized MMOs

PSN: dmh_4_life
  • FenrisWolf
    FenrisWolf
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds promising, I'm interested.

PSN: GothicTragedy
    PSN: GothicTragedy
  • SCSpecter
    SCSpecter
    ✭✭
    I'd be interested in joining PSN: SCSpecter
  • Synfidie
    Synfidie
    ✭✭
    will send out invites tonight..around 9pm EDT. Keep an eye out!
  • Synfidie
    Synfidie
    ✭✭
    Think I got everyone. If anyone missed the invite I sent, let me know.
  • RightyO
    RightyO
    Soul Shriven
    Would like to join please. PSN: RightyO
  • Synfidie
    Synfidie
    ✭✭
    will send an invite later this afternoon/evening!
  • NewFordOrder
    NewFordOrder
    ✭✭✭
    I'm interested. NewFordOrder
  • Synfidie
    Synfidie
    ✭✭
    Sent invites out to you both.
    My schedule is a bit wonky this week, so not on as much, but if seeking groups, look for the Prowler rank players as they tend to talk/do things.
    Edited by Synfidie on July 5, 2017 1:12AM
  • Wyndaz
    Wyndaz
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join. Psn Wyndaz
  • UncannyLinderman
    UncannyLinderman
    ✭✭✭
    PSN UncannyLinderman
    I have 2 years Xbox experience prior to switching to ps4 recently, I'm up to CP 130 as of now on ps4. Been trying to do more and more group activities in particular.
    I prefer text chat over voice chat but I do tend to use voice chat in dungeons or similar situations.
  • xcherrypoppinzx
    I'd like to join, PSN is xCherry_Poppinzx