The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[SOLVED] Xbox One Crowns Error "Something happened on our end. Try again later"

AngeISky
AngeISky
Has the Xbox One Crowns Purchase Issue Been Resolved?

Description of EVENT:

The First Day on Launch I tried Purchasing 5500 Crowns, And Microsoft took the money like usual but I didn't receive any crowns but after about 5 seconds I got an error saying
"Something happened on our end. Try again later."
And my purchase window closed. Then after 2 minutes the "Xbox Live Status" & "Interruption" Came up and I decided to refresh my console.

Then I decided to check my Microsoft Billing to see if they took my money which they did.
Then I decided to contact Microsoft, and tell them about this Error.
They fully Refunded me and said to try again when the "Xbox Live Status" &" Interruption", was off.

So I waited and thanked them, So when the "Xbox Live Status" &" Interruption" came down I tried again to purchase the 5500 crowns and the same thing happens..
"Something happened on our end. Try again later."
So at this point im frustrated, and decide to contact Microsoft billing again, and tell them it has happened again.
Which in turn they Give me a link to contact Xbox billing, then give me a Code to put them on the same page.

Now the irritating thing is they don't describe the status of the event on the ticket so i have to explain the whole thing again to the new guy.
Which he irritated me to the point until i told him I had received the error "Something happened on our end. Try again later." when I purchased both transactions!!
Then he pulls "Oh lemme go talk to my boss" then he comes back and says, "good news for you i can refund your second transaction!!" *Facepalm*
And im thinking "ya you better"
so I ask "so why are my transactions not going through with this error", he says "well its definitely taking the money and completing on our servers, so the crowns which is ZOS's side must have a problem..."

Hrmmm..

So I ask, When are the Crown Transactions going to be fixed?

I already tried wasting $80.00 And had to refund it all.. do you not like my money??
XD

~ AngeiSky

Edited by AngeISky on June 21, 2017 5:36AM
~ AngeiSky

°MAIN° Catsulek > NightBlade (ASSASSIN CRIT BUILD [CUSTOM]) > LVL 50 (CP 290)> AD [WERECAT] (°w°)/
°SUB° AngelSkye > Sorceress (SPIRITMASTER BUILD [CUSTOM]) > LVL 10 (CP 0)> AD [NONE]
°SUB° Sha'ala > Templar (DRAGOON OF LIGHT [CUSTOM]) > LVL 1 (CP 0)> AD [NONE]
°SUB° Wychblade > DragonKnight (BUILD? [N/A]) > LVL 7 (CP 0)> AD [NONE]

WEREWOLF LVL "MAX" MSG Me On Xbox for Bites
VAMPIRE LVL 5

Guild: Guildmaster of "Elder ScroIIs Community" Ingame
Club: Admin of: "The Elder Scrolls Community" Xbox One Clubs
  • AngeISky
    AngeISky
    No response from Zos on this subject??? So does that mean Crowns are still not being received upon purchase In the ESO Shop?
    ~ AngeiSky

°MAIN° Catsulek > NightBlade (ASSASSIN CRIT BUILD [CUSTOM]) > LVL 50 (CP 290)> AD [WERECAT] (°w°)/
    °SUB° AngelSkye > Sorceress (SPIRITMASTER BUILD [CUSTOM]) > LVL 10 (CP 0)> AD [NONE]

VAMPIRE LVL 5

• NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buying crowns requires that you log out the game and close the game app by quitting.

Restart game and let g in to see the crowns.

In terms of an error....I cannot relate

The only issues I've experienced for crowns are under eso Plus
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • AngeISky
    AngeISky
    *facepalms* If You Read my First statement above, I stated In the first sentance:

"And my purchase window closed. Then after 2 minutes the "Xbox Live Status" & "Interruption" Came up and I decided to refresh my console."

Besides that:
    I have never had to to that ingame, to receive crowns.

Plus the Microsoft Billing Representative I spoke to recive my refund. "Michelle" Even Stated "Crowns are Instant Upon Purchase! At Least For Her it was." So gathering from her comment She Played ESO as Well.

In the past every time I have purchased crowns ingame:

I Login into the game,
    Go to the Crown Store In ESO,
    Select the Product I wish to Buy,
    It Says Insufficient Crowns Do You wish to Purchase More? (I hit Yes)
    (Or I hit the Y button to go to the Purchase Window To select my Package,
    I Select Payment Method or Add One,
    Then Buy,

Usually I Receive a Pop-Up Upon Completion of Transaction,
    That says "THANK YOU FOR YOUR PURCHASE!!" And returns me to the ESO Game And I See a Update To my Crowns Instantly..

But That Didn't Happen in this Case, I Didnt Get the Popup, Notifying me of the Completion of the Transaction.

Any Xbox Customer will Know, That When You Purchase Something, You get Some sort Pop-Up Upon Completion of Transaction. Letting You Know You have Purchased Your Item.

In This Case, The Crowns I have Purchased Didn't Give me any Such Notification... BOTH TIMES!!!

If Anyone Is Able to buy Crowns on Xbox Without problems or if Zos/Bethesda can clarify this problem is fixed.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!

I would like to spend some money in the crown store...

~ AngeiSky

VAMPIRE LVL 5

• NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crowns actually aren't instant.
    But seems you have all the answers so not sure why you're posting
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • AngeISky
    AngeISky
    This can be closed, purchased crowns after the last maintenance, by logging into xbox by phone and got the Confirmation popup, after purchase. Account was instantly updated after purchase and successfully recieved 5500 crowns.

I Guess its different for everybody, the way we recieve crowns. Some of us get it instantly, some dont. I do.
    Edited by AngeISky on June 21, 2017 5:35AM
    ~ AngeiSky

VAMPIRE LVL 5