The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[PS4/NA] Better Hide or Die Wants YOU!

Nova Sky
Nova Sky
✭✭✭✭✭
Greetings, ladies and gentlemen!

Better Hide or Die (BHD) is a guild with hundreds of members that has existed for years, playing multiple games, and launched itself into Elder Scrolls Online when ESO became available on the PS4. We are a casual, mature guild that offers its members welcome and respite and — in ESO — frequent access to traders and occasional social and gaming events as well.

Now, we're looking to once again expand our footprint in ESO by becoming even more active in the trading, social and gaming aspects of ESO. For that, we need more members, officers and administrators — in short, we need you and your friends. Do you have what it takes to be in BHD? Here's our criteria:

1. Gaming is an escape from the dull or harsh reality of the lives most of us lead. So, a relaxed approach to life, coupled with a willingness to help others, is essential.
2. An ability to lead and take the initiative is important, too, especially if you're aspiring to be an officer or an administrator in BHD.
3. Be tolerant, understanding and friendly. In gaming, you're going to encounter all kinds of people with varying attitudes. In BHD, we've found that ladies and gentlemen with the aforementioned traits are often the best at being assets not only to the guild, but to their real-life responsibilities as well.
4. An ability to be social and communicative. By this, we mean it's OK to be quiet, aloof and shy, but when you take part in the social or shared gaming aspects of BHD, don't be afraid to mix with your fellow BHD'ers. Humans are social beings, after all.

If you meet the criteria, BHD would love to have you. It doesn't matter what your champion rank is, it doesn't matter what your skills are. BHD is meant to be a relaxing, welcoming environment for everyone who loves ESO.

Join us as we once again rebuild and reach out to conquer Tamriel's dungeons, trials, the battlefields of Cyrodiil and the battlegrounds of Morrowind. Join us as our merchants offer their customers the best deals around. Join us as we do all of this — and more — with smiles on our faces and gladness in our hearts!

Current BHD in ESO leadership:

• President: Quill74Pen
• Vice-president: MJSell
• Speaker: BLACK-HAMMER6735
• Senators: Ms_Bunny; BISCUITS_BIX; to-fat-2-touch; and verdejog.
We also have several PvE Leads, Training Leads and PvP Leads.
Edited by Nova Sky on September 30, 2017 1:10AM
"Wheresoever you go, go with all of your heart."
  • xHealthPotion
    xHealthPotion
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join. Username is xhealthpotion and psn is NotxThatxGreat.
  • SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like an invitation please,
    thanks!

PSN - SSlarg
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG
  • signed8bit
    signed8bit
    ✭✭
    I'd like one too.

PSN: signed8bit
  • Nova Sky
    Nova Sky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll send invites the next time I'm online — should be late Thursday night (Aug. 17) thereabouts.

Thanks for showing interest, and here's to hoping you have a great time in BHD and ESO!
  • Nova Sky
    Nova Sky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ladies and gents:

BHD is now working on a guild hall. It's coming along nicely, and we'd love to share it with even more folks!
  • kcatherton01
    Id love to join Erebus-san, do you all offer vamp bites by chance?
  • Sorbicacid90
    Sorbicacid90
    Soul Shriven
    PSN Sorbicacid90 would like to check you guys out
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    For PvP reasons, what alliance are you guys?
  • Sorochand
    Sorochand
    Soul Shriven
    Send inv to PSN spacedockur pls
  • kcatherton01
    Erebus_bk, srry sent my game tag not my psn
  • Nova Sky
    Nova Sky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will send invites after I get home from work later tonight, ladies and gents.

As for vamp bites, yes, we have a fair number of members who sport fangs and pale, veiny skin, kcatherton01. ;)
  • Nova Sky
    Nova Sky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GriM_728 wrote: »
    For PvP reasons, what alliance are you guys?

We originated as a DC guild, but we now have members who hail from other alliances as well, or have characters in more than one alliance.
  • Whitegnome
    Whitegnome
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I'm a pretty active player, play most nights east coast from like midnight till 4 am. If you guys have any active members in your community during those off hours, I'd be interested in joining
  • Whitegnome
    Whitegnome
    Soul Shriven
    Whitegnome wrote: »
    Hey I'm a pretty active player, play most nights east coast from like midnight till 4 am. If you guys have any active members in your community during those off hours, I'd be interested in joining

Psn is WhyteGnome
  • Nova Sky
    Nova Sky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll send you an invite when I hop on in a few minutes, Whitegnome. Thanks for showing interest!
  • TinMan_7
    TinMan_7
    Soul Shriven
    Hey! My friend and I are fairly new to ESO but are loving it. We would love to be a part of your guild and continue to learn about ESO and experience more of the team based side of the game. Our PSN names are:
    TinMan_7
    BladeY52J
  • Nova Sky
    Nova Sky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings, TinMan.

Thanks for showing interest; I'll extend invites to you and your friend after I get home from work late tonight!
  • hellhavok
    hellhavok
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I am interested in checking out the guild. Please send and invite to PSN: HELL-HAVOK

Thanks!
  • Nova Sky
    Nova Sky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, Havok. I've sent you an invite to BHD. Hope you like what you find!
  • Blaksuperman
    Blaksuperman
    Soul Shriven
    I'll take an invite pls

Sn: blakmanofsteel
  • Nova Sky
    Nova Sky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invite sent, Blaksuperman. Hope you like what you find in BHD!