The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dark Royalty, social trading guild, active discord, 470+ members, PvE and PvP

• MrsPink
    MrsPink
    ✭✭✭
    Invite coming up :)
    GM of Dark Royalty
    PS4 EU
    Karma's just sharpening her nails and finishing her drink. She says she'll be with you shortly.
  • Saatvik
    Saatvik
    Hey i would like to join
    Psn id: Saatvik Atri
    Thanks
    Edited by Saatvik on October 22, 2017 5:52AM
  • Saatvik
    Saatvik
    Sorry...mentioned wrong I'd.
    Correct I'd : Saatvik
    Thanks
  • MrsPink
    MrsPink
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, I will send you an invite when I am online later today. Welcome to Dark Royalty!
    GM of Dark Royalty
    PS4 EU
    Karma's just sharpening her nails and finishing her drink. She says she'll be with you shortly.
  • Saatvik
    Saatvik
    Thanks for the invite. If you can clear some of my doubts, it'll be nice. Firstly, I am a lvl 20 right now. Will depositing 5k every week pinch me or is it just doable for a similar levelled player & Will I make enough money in the guild shop by selling my wares?
    Another doubt is that should I just focus on one guild and eject myself from the others or do you recommend joining 5 guilds? Sorry if all these questions seem novice.
    Thanks
    Edited by Saatvik on October 25, 2017 7:10AM
  • MrsPink
    MrsPink
    ✭✭✭
    Saatvik wrote: »
    Thanks for the invite. If you can clear some of my doubts, it'll be nice. Firstly, I am a lvl 20 right now. Will depositing 5k every week pinch me or is it just doable for a similar levelled player & Will I make enough money in the guild shop by selling my wares?
    Another doubt is that should I just focus on one guild and eject myself from the others or do you recommend joining 5 guilds? Sorry if all these questions seem novice.
    Thanks

Hi :) Never say you're sorry for asking questions. That's how we learn.

5k every week will not be a problem. It will be doable, I know it seems like a lot right now, but in a little while it will be pocket change. Being a level 20 is also not a problem, just join in on the fun and you will level in no time. Also, just ask for help. There are a lot of people willing to help in the guild:)

I would recommend staying in more than just one guild, at least for trading. That will give you more slots to put up stuff for sale. As for the social part, there is a lot of really good guilds out there, so you will find it harder to only have 5 :)
    GM of Dark Royalty
    PS4 EU
  • Saatvik
    Saatvik
    Perfect...Thanks again. See you in game. :)
  • happymaarit
    happymaarit
    ✭✭✭
    MrsPink wrote: »
    and also ALL MUNDUS STONES at one of our officers houses.

OMG! I didn't knew that you can have that in a house :)

Just Googled it and if I understood it correctly you buy them from Crownstore?
    But I can't find them there, were they time limited (stopped playing for a while)...

• MrsPink
    MrsPink
    ✭✭✭
    and also ALL MUNDUS STONES at one of our officers houses.

OMG! I didn't knew that you can have that in a house :)

Just Googled it and if I understood it correctly you buy them from Crownstore?
    But I can't find them there, were they time limited (stopped playing for a while)...

@happymaarit you dont get them from the Crown store, but you do buy them with crowns. They are in the Housing Editor store.
    GM of Dark Royalty
    PS4 EU
  • crjs1
    crjs1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would love a invite Psn - craigally

Cheers!
  • MrsPink
    MrsPink
    ✭✭✭
    crjs1 wrote: »
    Would love a invite Psn - craigally

Cheers!

@crjs1 invite sent :) Welcome!
    Edited by MrsPink on February 10, 2018 11:22AM
    GM of Dark Royalty
    PS4 EU
  • happymaarit
    happymaarit
    ✭✭✭
    Invite me 2 if you have room left @MrsPink :)
  • MrsPink
    MrsPink
    ✭✭✭

Of course @happymaarit. Leave me your psn and I will invite :wink:
    GM of Dark Royalty
    PS4 EU
  • happymaarit
    happymaarit
    ✭✭✭

Of course @happymaarit. Leave me your psn and I will invite :wink:

Arghhh, I forgot! Sorry :s:D

PSN: vonheyking
  • MrsPink
    MrsPink
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome @happymaarit. I hope you also find our discord server to be helpful :)
    GM of Dark Royalty
    PS4 EU
  • happymaarit
    happymaarit
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome @happymaarit. I hope you also find our discord server to be helpful :)

Jepp, I think Discord is really great and you have rally nice set up in there, not at all messy that some can be \o/
  • Casias661
    Casias661
    Soul Shriven
    Hi id love to join, my psn id is xI-Casi-Ix
    Im an active player when im not at work :)
    Im mainly a pve player but iv got to endgame on multiple mmos so im always up to help people
  • MrsPink
    MrsPink
    ✭✭✭
    Casias661 wrote: »
    Im mainly a pve player but iv got to endgame on multiple mmos so im always up to help people

Invite coming your way when I’m online:) @Casias661
    GM of Dark Royalty
    PS4 EU
  • MrsPink
    MrsPink
    ✭✭✭
    Casias661 wrote: »

Invite coming your way when I’m online:) @Casias661

I cant seem to find you, could you send me a psn message so I can get the correct spelling of your username? My psn is mrs_pinkladida @Casias661
    GM of Dark Royalty
    PS4 EU
  • Angelg
    Angelg
    Soul Shriven
    Do you ask for a weekly fee?
  • MrsPink
    MrsPink
    ✭✭✭
    We ask our members to contribute towards our trader, yes. But more importantly we ask our members to be active and if they can - help other members.
    GM of Dark Royalty
    PS4 EU
  • faortal
    faortal
    Soul Shriven
    Hello pls invite me too
    PSN: Cpt_Faortal
  • MrsPink
    MrsPink
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent, welcome to our royal family:)
    GM of Dark Royalty
    PS4 EU
  • happymaarit
    happymaarit
    ✭✭✭
    @MrsPink Omg! I love our Discord and our trader in Wayrest is in a really good spot 👍
    I'm so glad I joined :smiley:
  • acetrainerlewis
    acetrainerlewis
    Soul Shriven
    Hello I would like to join if possible? My PSN is acetrainerlewis

PS4 EU
  • MrsPink
    MrsPink
    ✭✭✭
    Invite coming up @acetrainerlewis

Thank you @happymaarit we try our best :)
    GM of Dark Royalty
    PS4 EU
  • MrsPink
    MrsPink
    ✭✭✭
    Update: all of our members have access to the following attunable tables between our halls
    Imperial City
    • Redestributor
    • Armor Master
    • Noble's Conquest
    Wrothgar
    • Julianos
    • Morkuldin
    • Trial by Fire
    Thieves Guild
    • Clever Alchemist
    • Tava's Favor
    (Eternal Hunt coming soon)
    Dark Brotherhood
    • Pelinal’s Aptitude
    Fighters guild
    • Kagrenac's hope
    • Orgnum's Scales
    Mages guild
    • Shalidor's Curse
    • Eyes of Mara
    Vvardenfell
    • Shacklebreaker
    Clockwork City
    • Mechanical Acuity
    • Fortified Brass
    Edited by MrsPink on March 9, 2018 1:07PM
    GM of Dark Royalty
    PS4 EU
  • sedi
    sedi
    ✭✭✭✭
    How active do you members need to be? I want a guild but play sporadically due to having a young baby. Also what are the fees for being in Dark Royalty and where is your trader?

Sorry for all the questions and not to worry if you don’t have room right now. I only have one character and it’s cp120. I have pretty much only done PvE and am looking for help and advice after cp160.

Thanks
  • MrsPink
    MrsPink
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @sedi

You can be as active as you want to, or have time to be. Most of the members are fairly laid back and they all have RL.

They are however a very helpful bunch. The core group is always there to answer any questions, help out with quests, builds, other game questions, crafting or just for conversation. I would recommend joining our discord server for the best experience.

We do appreciate a 5k donation towards our trader weekly, but we aren't too rigid on it. The most important thing is that you help make the guild a fun place to be. This week our trader has been in Morkul, we unfortunately lost our bid. The last weeks before that we have been in wayrest. I try to get a "medium" city trader at least every week.

We do have room for more people, if you leave me your psn id I will make sure you get an invite.
    Edited by MrsPink on March 31, 2018 10:19AM
    GM of Dark Royalty
    PS4 EU
  • LordzSmith
    Hi

Could I have an invite please, DK CP330

LordzSmith

Cheers