Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Need help with digital download code problem

mark.collier53b14_ESO
I pre-ordered morrowind for PS4 from bestbuy.com. Received the code for the game (12 characters to redeem on PS Store - and works fine) but the code for the pre order bonus discovery pack is 20 characters... Playstation only takes 12 characters....

So I asked bestbuy what was up and they told me to login to my account online on eso.com and redeem the 20 digit code there and I will get the correct 12 digit code for what I ordered (PS4 version). I did what they said and it added the code on eso.com to my account but i didnt get a 12 digit code to redeem on PS4... im at a loss now in how to get the damn discovery pack for my pre-order. Ive spent 3 hours searching online for guidance but am not finding anything... anyone else have this issue? or know what I am doing wrong here?
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried starting the game after you enter the code in online? I ordered​ from the PSN store and never received a code and it loaded up just fine, maybe cause the digital version was linked to my account. So maybe after you put in the 20 digit code on the website it linked it to your account.
  • mark.collier53b14_ESO
    I did. even went to seyda neen, etc. thinking maybe it will show up but nothing.
  • GamerGuy
    GamerGuy
    Enter the code in the game? When you first start Morrowind a screen should come up that gives you an option to enter in code. I don't know if that takes you to ps store or not. But can try maybe a virtual keyboard will pop up and enter in that 22 digit code you got.
    Edited by GamerGuy on June 9, 2017 1:21AM