The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Group of friends looking for a guild

qwjr8989_ESO
qwjr8989_ESO
✭✭✭
Hi there! Me and my friends came to the game from swtor at launch. We have stayed pretty tight knit for the last few years but we are looking for a new raid guild similar to our old guild.

We like to raid and are on quite often. We are looking for a guild that is decent-good at raiding but not super serious - in swtor our guild would joke around and laugh and have a good time while still progress through the content at a decent rate. We were silly had fun and like to laugh but also liked to not wipe 600000 times.

So basically a semi-serious semi-casual raid guild is what we're looking for!

We are all 20-30 years old. Two tanks - three dps - two healers. Main dps are magplar/stam warden - mag sorc - stam sorc - warden/templar healersx2 - 2xdk tanks. The dps pull 25k+ self buffed on a 3mil dummy!

I should also note that we are all part of a guild like the one we want currently but it is not raiding nearly as much as we'd like!

Post here or hit me up with a PM at @teh1deva

Thank you!

• monkey36948
    monkey36948
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to na pc eso I am the guild master of a normal trials guild that has 48 members and growing we run 2 times a week st Tuesday and Thursday 8:30 est I need more raid leaders to run at other times if you guys would like an invite I need there @ names you can post them here or mail @monkey36948 voice chat is discord
    Edited by monkey36948 on June 9, 2017 9:14PM
  • Tyrith
    Tyrith
    My guild would love to have you guys. I run a late night PST guild. We run 10PM PST Monday and Wednesday vet trials. 8PM PST Tuesday and Thursday for normal trials. We also have Saturday vet runs at 6PM PST. We clear all vet craglorn trials and working on the 2ND boss in vet maw. Cleared normal halls and wI'll attempt vet halls soon. We are a smaller guild of around 90 players and we are very active. Please message me here or send me an in game mail at @Tyrith or message one of my officers @bleak808 , @loukaidarkstalker, @zassasaurus, @melliemel423, @sifu-shan.

Visit our website if you'd like more info.

SnG.gamerlaunch.com
  • Draughluin1025
    Greetings and salutations! Deviant Revelations is a tight knit community of players that meet and socialize on a weekly basis. We have great people in our guild who don't discriminate based on race, political opinion, religious views, you name it. We do not have an in-game attendance or character level requirement. Our sole aim is to help one another achieve their in-game goals and have fun along the way. After all, a rising tide lifts all boats!

Our guild is full of knowledgeable officers, helpful and humorous raid leaders, and supportive members. Members range from the East Coast to Oceanic time zones, with more sprinkled in between. We welcome new and returning players to the game, and are happy to help them with build discussions, crafting, and content completion.

We are primarily a PVE guild, though we do occasionally venture into Cyrodiil when we're feeling frisky. We have weekly events that are regularly attended and bi-weekly trial runs. All of our events, guild rules, and even some fun forum posts can be found on our website. Furthermore, we have a Discord server for voice and text chat which tends to become very active after 8pm EST, and offers some entertaining text during the work day. If you are interested in joining our ranks, please check out our guild website below and fulfill an application. Once approved, you will be given an invitation in game within 24 hours. If you have any questions about the guild and what we do, feel free to message me here or in game @Draughluin.

http://deviantrevelations.shivtr.com/
    Into the fray once more, for guild, gold, and glory!
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Semi Casual Raid group... I think you are speaking more of us then the others above me. We are fun loving, raiders who take things in good strides.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/354325/moonlight-travelers#latest

I believe I can welcome all of you soon into the blessings of the moonlight!