Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Race skill line not increasing

LYESHAMBLES
LYESHAMBLES
Soul Shriven
Hey, can someone please tell me where I'm going wrong with leveling my race skill line please? I'm sure pre-morrowind that this leveled with your character level but I've just hit level 10 and my racial skill line is on 8. Any thoughts?
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't earn racial skill line until level 5 now, so it lags behind compared to before.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • LYESHAMBLES
    LYESHAMBLES
    Soul Shriven
    Random. Thanks for the quick response :)
  • Mayanpup
    Mayanpup
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS has accelerated the leveling so your overall skill will outpace your player skill until about level 25. At that point you will find your player level and overall level should coincide. Starting about level 30 - and up to 50 - your leveling a bit slower to compensate for the earlier acceleration.

This change makes it easier to get those lower leveled skills accessed. Where you may be an overall level 10 before that patch, you will be level 15 after the patch.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your racial skills will level automatically with your level, it just got tweeked a little bit in morrowind but in the end it still works