The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Warden vma help

Artemiisia
Artemiisia
✭✭✭✭✭
I have cleared the whole way to last boss with only 6th deaths, but last boss I just cant keep myself alive due to that freaking deadroth is freaking stressing me out

The people that have cleared it, what skill setups you doing that boss with, after 90+ deaths im tired
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    magicka warden btw :)
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm curious about that as well, even though my MagDen is currently being leveled. I'm not too worried about how to beat VMA when I make a StamDen. But MagDen definitely has my curiosity peaked. Especially considering that I'm going to be a vampire. MagPlars and MagBlades can heal through the fire breathing, while MagSorcs can shield through it. MagDK's on the other hand... Well... I'll just say that it's very rough doing it with a MagDK. And MagDens I feel might be able to heal through it, or be jammed up like MagDK's.
  • ZunaRoath
    ZunaRoath
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not magicka warden, but from what I saw, against the Daedroth you can spam Harness Magicka until its done with its fire.

I have completed it already many times with stam warden though, and my trick simply is to run really fast in circles around it while hitting it, and definetly using Dawnbreaker.
    [EU-EP-PC] @Kynes_Peace

Hjalmar Bear-Heart - Main, Stamina Warden
    Svari Wild-Hawk - Magicka Nightblade
    Hulda the Wild - Stamina Warden
    Greg the Witchman - Magicka Necromancer
    Cassius Gallus - Stamina Sorcerer
    Nari War-Shield - Magicka Templar Healer
    Hronvir Winter-Winds - Tank Warden
    Zuna Ice-Bear - Stamina DK
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ZunaRoath wrote: »
    I'm not magicka warden, but from what I saw, against the Daedroth you can spam Harness Magicka until its done with its fire.

I have completed it already many times with stam warden though, and my trick simply is to run really fast in circles around it while hitting it, and definetly using Dawnbreaker.

But the DoT doesn't go away until the Daedroth is dead. Is there some extra damage as he breathes fire that is separate from the DoT that I've never notice before?
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Getting hit by daedroth breath is so last year.

Stand on next to it's shoulder, tight circle with a HoT up just in case you get nicked.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub