The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[BUG] can't progress in morrowind quest "Magister makes a move"

soll
soll
✭✭✭
So, as long as I can't play BG i decided to get some collectables from the quest. oke, I was doing quest and running around, until I reached the point, whre you need to lurk in Sun-at-Shadows house for clues. I read 2 notes, but quest marker still told me to continue to search for more things in her home. I interacted with every item, even took a sit on every chair and looked in every barrel, but nothing happened. Went out – marker shows on home. Reload UI– same. Then I find out from players in zone chat, that it has to be a NPC walks in on this moment. Didn't happen to me.

Nice, after fail with BG, quests are also bugged :dizzy:
EU PC
I like to heal
Triggered Tryhards/ HighRisk
EP – Sollencia
AD – Sollencia Overdose
When you've invested time and money into a company, you have the right to be upset over changes that will negatively affect your experience and gameplay.