The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why not 60FPS on PS4?

vivisectvib16_ESO
vivisectvib16_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Topic. If DCUO can do it, surely TESO can as well.
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    U clearly dont do pvp or trials
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't. What does that have to do with anything? Or are you just here to drive-by sihtpost?
  • MasturCheef
    MasturCheef
    ✭✭✭
    Please read this. It's about the new Xbox One X, but it explains why there's not 60 fps on either PS4 Pro or One X.

Don't compare games in terms of performance, this is utter [snip]. Some are CPU-dependant, others are GPU-dependant... and then there a million other factors.

Your opening post also feels like a "sihtpost" tbh.

[Edited to remove profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on October 12, 2017 7:25PM
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't be throwin' stones, kid. If my post was 'sihtpost' I would've talked smack about the game. I didn't. I love the game and have spent a crap ton of money on it.. I want the best possible performance.
  • lagrue
    lagrue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't. What does that have to do with anything? Or are you just here to drive-by sihtpost?

How do you even equate that to a [snip]? Sure he didn't go indepth - but PVP and trials drop in frames bad already as it is.

It doesn't take a genius to understand what he was implying, even without playing those game modes. Seems you're the real shitposter here.

[Edited to remove profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on October 12, 2017 7:26PM
    PSN ID (NA only): Zuzu_With_a_Z
    *GRAND MASTER CRAFTER*

"You must defeat me every time. I need defeat you only once"
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, clearly. Because I'm asking for clarification on his post. Totally. Yup. Keep up the great work, detective.