The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Shadows of the Hist

UncannyLinderman
UncannyLinderman
✭✭✭
I've never delved into it at all, and I'm curious if anyone would want to delve into it with me. I'm a longtime player on console but recently jumped from Xbox one to PlayStation 4, so my highest level character at present is only level 41. Anyone game though?
  • ABelle99
    ABelle99
    ✭✭
    I'll run it with you if you still need someone. I'm a lvl 40 healer. I haven't completed ruins of mazzatun due to my group bailing but I've run cradle of shadows a few times. I'm usually on in the mornings and early afternoon.
  • UncannyLinderman
    UncannyLinderman
    ✭✭✭
    Gh0stEch0 wrote: »
    I'll run it with you if you still need someone. I'm a lvl 40 healer. I haven't completed ruins of mazzatun due to my group bailing but I've run cradle of shadows a few times. I'm usually on in the mornings and early afternoon.

I ran cradle of shadows once with a random group, which worked out fairly well once we all knew the patterns for the bosses. I haven't run ruins of mazzatun yet though. I'm working on a new warden right now but will get back into the dungeon attempts again shortly, so yea I'm still ultimately looking for folks for such things. I'm most commonly online from 730am to 11am eastern time, and some evenings after 4pm til 9 (I work third shift). My PlayStation name is "UncannyLinderman" if you want to add me there and make it easier.
  • ABelle99
    ABelle99
    ✭✭

I ran cradle of shadows once with a random group, which worked out fairly well once we all knew the patterns for the bosses. I haven't run ruins of mazzatun yet though. I'm working on a new warden right now but will get back into the dungeon attempts again shortly, so yea I'm still ultimately looking for folks for such things. I'm most commonly online from 730am to 11am eastern time, and some evenings after 4pm til 9 (I work third shift). My PlayStation name is "UncannyLinderman" if you want to add me there and make it easier.

I sent you a friend request a few days ago but you haven't accepted it. My PSN is ABelle99.
  • UncannyLinderman
    UncannyLinderman
    ✭✭✭

I sent you a friend request a few days ago but you haven't accepted it. My PSN is ABelle99.

My bad I seen it and didn't even realize it was you. I'll accept it now.
  • ABelle99
    ABelle99
    ✭✭

My bad I seen it and didn't even realize it was you. I'll accept it now.

Unfortunately I won't be online again until August but when I get back I will be on regularly.
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't mind helping you out bro, FlyyLionel is my psn. I will be busy tues/wed/thursday because i'm doing VHOF with a guild, after that i'm down.
    The Flyers
  • UncannyLinderman
    UncannyLinderman
    ✭✭✭
    FlyLionel wrote: »
    I don't mind helping you out bro, FlyyLionel is my psn. I will be busy tues/wed/thursday because i'm doing VHOF with a guild, after that i'm down.

Sounds good. I'm down for any other dungeons or group content too. I recently hit cp levels finally since coming to the PS4 and I'm leveling fast. My PSN is UncannyLinderman