The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't log in

cmorning
cmorning
✭✭
Xbox Live interruption has nothing to do with Core Game mechanics. So the red banner you have listed does not explain why I can't log in. Been trying and nothing. So is it safe to say, Bethesda has once again underestimated the number of people who were going to come back to ESO? They should not be surprised...They knew how many preorders were sold.

Can't believe we have to spam, once again, to get into the game. Come on guys, get this server issue corrected and don't blame Xbox service interruption.
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep getting timeout after title screen. Xbox NA. It was fine up until 1600.
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cmorning wrote: »
    Xbox Live interruption has nothing to do with Core Game mechanics. So the red banner you have listed does not explain why I can't log in. Been trying and nothing. So is it safe to say, Bethesda has once again underestimated the number of people who were going to come back to ESO? They should not be surprised...They knew how many preorders were sold.

Can't believe we have to spam, once again, to get into the game. Come on guys, get this server issue corrected and don't blame Xbox service interruption.

I take it you didnt bother to read the other 20 threads and comments in the Dev Tracker about PC/NA and PSN being down too?
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Lirkin
    Lirkin
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can't login either to PC-NA server.

I was in and got dropped and now I can't get back in to the server.

I was getting disconnected last might but was able to get back in to the server eventually.
  • skipsarg
    skipsarg
    ✭✭✭
    Me either, support made the suggestion that I change servers hmm, now that's interesting. Have they now made all my characters, gold, mats and guild mates available on the EU server. I don't think so!