The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Returning player looking for a trading guild

TheEvilDeadRon
TheEvilDeadRon
Soul Shriven
Took a break from ESO for awhile, but purchased Morrowind and I'm coming back tonight. Probably to roll a Warden tank. I'm looking for an active trading guild, and possibly a regular guild for dungeons etc. I am TheEvilDeadRon on NA PSN

Thanks
  • Nova Sky
    Nova Sky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sent you an invite to Better Hide or Die. We're primarily a trade guild right now, but in the past we've been more social and active in dungeons, trials and whatnot. We're attempting to expand on those aspects again, so if you'd like to join us, please do so!
    "Wheresoever you go, go with all of your heart."
  • Swelch2448
    Brotherhood of the Nine is a friendly,active adults running predominantly PvE content every night of the week.We want to grow in order to clear current trials and prepare for what comes next.We are still growing our ranks, so if you know anyone who might be a good fit invite them! We are trying to build up to get some groups together and have a solid guild store. If you want to help start what could be one of the best guilds join and pass the word! (Add swelch2448,topher64ce or Wugong_2 on psn for invite.) or post below
  • jokerpb33
    jokerpb33
    Soul Shriven
    do Better Hide of die or Brotherhood of nine have weekly fees?
  • Nova Sky
    Nova Sky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BHD does not have mandatory fees. We run raffles, but that's about it in terms of fundraising.
    "Wheresoever you go, go with all of your heart."