The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Adult looking for super casual guild

nickMURDERFACE
nickMURDERFACE
Soul Shriven
Just started playin eso, I'm level 15 right now. Not 100% on what I'm doing really. Looking for guild store access (I think?) I work nights, so I'm on sometimes during the morning and I play the most the night before I work the next night (if that makes sense) I'm looking for other folks like me I suppose? Laid back, not gonna get mad if I say "***" at complete random. Also people willing to help me out. Thanks
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    I can send you an inv to League of Assassins. We are a social casual guild with a focus on pve and helping our members
    The Airstrike - Flower Lady

Champion 871 [Lv 50 Magward Healer, Lv 50 Stamward DPS, Lv 50 Warden Tank, Lv 50 MagWard DPS]

Guild Master of the League of Assassins (check us out at www.leagueofassassins-ps4.guildlaunch.com
  • nickMURDERFACE
    nickMURDERFACE
    Soul Shriven
    Do you need info from me or can you send me an invite from here? Dunno if my account info is on here or not. Like I said I'm new haha.
  • JiraKolnoz
    Hey brother "The Dragons Shadow" is a small EP guild made up of close friends, and we are hoping to expand our membership for group content, add me in game. Mage1992
    Add me on PSN - Mage1992
  • Viglin
    Viglin
    Soul Shriven
    Lords of Kulthea is super laid back, some of us play every day, some play once a month. Small guild, only around 20 members, but we take care of each other.
    Have a nice castle over looking Daggerfall.
    Most are real life friends with family, but starting to open doors to other well minded players[even after having a bad experience with a unknown player]..

If interested just drop me a line, either thru PSN or in game.