The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Halls of fabrications - zero shock resistance

The_Saint
The_Saint
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/halls-of-fabrication-fire-resistance/

So enemies have 0 shock resistance there, nice...

I hope thats not intended or all the "balancing" is garbage and its a "welcome sorcs" trial

Here @asayre numbers

For the Hunter Killers, these are their resistances

Magic: 18201 ± 4
Fire: 18535 ± 19
Cold: 18200 ± 19
Shock: 0 ( < 100)

@ZOS Please 18,2k for all...
Edited by The_Saint on June 6, 2017 5:45AM
Samuel Crow - Nachtklinge - PC-EU-DC
Saint_Crow Twitch / Youtube
ESO Stream Team Member
Noractis
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are you asking for monsters to be buffed when your own choices are holding you back? Just slot a shock staff, problem solved.
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it's just one monster then having a weakness is fine, if it's a big part of the trial and will lead to everyone slotting shock destro and heavy attacking away thru it all that's kinda dull so i see his point. Also given Sorcs have the most shock attacks, he has a point.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are you asking for monsters to be buffed when your own choices are holding you back? Just slot a shock staff, problem solved.

no

You can run a "full" shock damage sorc without sharpend, without points in erosion in HoF... Thats your problem solved?
    Thats what you call balance?
    ESO Stream Team Member
    Noractis
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    If it's just one monster then having a weakness is fine, if it's a big part of the trial and will lead to everyone slotting shock destro and heavy attacking away thru it all that's kinda dull so i see his point. Also given Sorcs have the most shock attacks, he has a point.

I will take a look at my numbers later the day after raid...

Hope its not all monsters... but it is ZOS...

ESO Stream Team Member
    Noractis
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did notice a little more vulnerability to my shock staff and blockade of storms in Nchuleftingth public dungeon, but I thought it was intended considering they are metal creatures.
    Also, most of their difficulty comes from being resistant/immune to stuns and all and having higher health so they never seemed too easy.

I would call this intended so long as they feel relatively comparable difficulty(or easy) compared to other trial monsters.
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't monsters weak to something have no resistance to it? I thought Daedra were weak to shock, but not sure about Dwemer stuff. I thought it was cold damage but based on your numbers it seems to be lightning too
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"