The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

How long does dark brotherhood quest line take

Grinzzer62
As title say wondering how long it takes to complete as I like to finish a single quest line at a time and don't enjoy jumping around since I get to side tracked. I did a little reading on it that there is 8 ranks and that there's like 11 quests but there rank gated and to go up in rank I need to do contracts and such but they only give like average 100, so I imagine the grind is huge thoe and takes a bit of time but then again I could be wrong and over exaggerating, but idk I tried looking up but not find what I want, if some one knows or just I am over exaggerating I could get it done in like 1 day idk cool but as of now I am not sure when I want to start the quest line same with thieves guild
  • dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Dark Sacrament quest also ups your rank and gives more points. Do a sacrament and a couple contracts for a few days and you'll advance.
  • Grinzzer62
    Right but how long does it take to up to litany of blood, I don't want to start it and have to go back to ref questing then back to dark brotherhood and so on I was going to just grind to rank 8 from the time I start the quest
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Grinzzer62 wrote: »
    Right but how long does it take to up to litany of blood, I don't want to start it and have to go back to ref questing then back to dark brotherhood and so on I was going to just grind to rank 8 from the time I start the quest

Litany of blood can easily be done in an afternoon if you use a guide. It will take more than a day if you just go by the cues.
  • Grinzzer62
    Ah cool I was hope if it wouldn't take long