The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Lookin fer a guild

ElricFrancis
ElricFrancis
✭✭
Casual 40+ player who plays mostly morning to early afternoon EST on US server. Elric_Francis92
Previous MMOs: Everquest Fennin Ro 99-04 / Star Wars Galaxy Wanderhome 03-04
World of Warcraft Whisperwind 04-12 / FF 14: ARR 14
Named Usually: Realmreaver
  • Cornbread243
    Cornbread243
    ✭✭
    Check out the Knightmare Saints on the PS4 NA server. We are a division of The Patriarchs Community of Gamers, and as such, are geared towards guys in the Family Life. (Dads, Husbands, Guys that realize there's more to life than games.) Trying to balance Work, Wife, Kids, and Life can be a real struggle and we get it. So of you have to go AWOL during an epic battle, we understand.
    The Saints are mainly an Adventuring Guild, focusing on Dungeons and Questing. We can offer you a Guild Store to sell your wares, and also have crafters and provisioners to help with needed gear.
    Our community uses Discord to communicate within the Guild and the entire Patriarch Community and is a requirement. We are a very casual community and as such, have very few rules:

1) Be a Family Guy or At Least 18
    2) NO Swearing/Vulgar Material in chats
    3) Use of the Discord app is required for communication
    4) Be Respectful
    5) Have Fun

If you're interested in joining up, you can PM me here or on PSN at Cornbread243
    Cornbread243
    PC/NA
  • ElricFrancis
    ElricFrancis
    ✭✭
    Discord app on PC right? Can't set such things up sorry. if in game chat or PSN doesn't work then I'm sol but thanks for the offer.
  • ElricFrancis
    ElricFrancis
    ✭✭
    Still haven't found any guilds that doesn't require me to pay to stay in or has absolutely no one to even talk to all morning and early afternoon.
  • Nova Sky
    Nova Sky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just sent you an invite to Better Hide or Die. We're a no-fee trade guild that also does occasional social and game-related activities (dungeons, trials, that sort of thing). We're also looking to expand on those latter aspects, so if you have friends, feel free to bring them into BHD as well.
    "Wheresoever you go, go with all of your heart."