The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sotha Sil deal with Deadric Princesses!

Lucasalex92
Lucasalex92
✭✭✭
Does anyone found what is exactly deal with princesses and what he gave them in return? What he gave is most interesting to me !
  • Eporem
    Eporem
    ✭✭✭
    A little search brought this discussion:

https://www.reddit.com/r/teslore/comments/5g5ig5/what_could_sotha_sil_have_given_the_eight_daedric/

though not an answer to what Sotha Sil gave. I will guess :) he promised them a key to his city.
    Edited by Eporem on June 7, 2017 10:57PM
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    a little more research and i discovered this information:
    After a Daedric disaster in the village of Gilverdale, Sotha Sil journeyed into Oblivion via the Dreaming Cavern and made a pact with eight of the more prominent Daedric Princes: Azura, Boethiah, Hermaeus Mora, Hircine, Malacath, Mehrunes Dagon, Molag Bal, and Sheogorath. The exact terms of the pact are unknown to most inhabitants of Tamriel. At the time of the pact, the Princes agreed not to answer any summoning by amateurs until the war between Morrowind and Cyrodiil ended; only the Psijics, along with sorcerers and witches, could counsel with the Daedra.

full details: HERE
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons