Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Morrowind] 'Ancient' Mag. NB PvP Build - Solo/1vX - BG & Cyro

luckyluke92
luckyluke92
✭✭
Hi guys! this is my totaly new build for magicka NB! This build has an insane amount of magicka, i really love it! You can play on both campaign with or without CP!

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/lucky_luke92
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LuckyLukeESO

Build Video

Race:

– High Elf

– Dunmer

– Breton

Stats:

No-Cp & BG

– Magicka: 48k

– Health: 18k

– Stamina: 8k

– Magicka Regen: 1968

Cp Campaign

– Magicka: 55k

– Health: 22k

– Stamina: 10k

Food:

– Max Health and Max Magicka + Magicka Recovery

Potion:

– Health + Magicka + Immovability

Gear: 5 light + 1 medium + 1 heavy (4 impenetrabile-3 divines)

– Necropotence: 5 with Magicka Glyphs

– Ancient Grace: 3 jewerely with 1 spell damage, 1 magicka cost reduction and 1 magicka regen glyph

– Grothdarr: 1 piece

- Ilambris: 1 piece

(you can change the monster set pieces for Pirate Skeleton or Infernal Guardian)

- Maelstrom Inferno Staff sharpened

- Random Restoration staff Defensive

Champion Ponts:

– Blessed: 30

– Elemental Expert: 75

– Mater-at-Arms: 75

- Thaumaturge: 30

– Warlord: 30

– Arcanist: 100

– Tenacity: 50

- Tumbling: 30

– Quick Recovery: 10

- Bastion: 30

– Hardy: 60

– Elmental Defender: 60

– Resistance: 50

Skills:

Destro Bar:

– Swallow Soul

– Degeneration

– Danpen Magic

– Flame Reach

– Inner Light

– U: Ice Comet

Resto Bar:

– Healing Ward

– Siphoning Attacks

– Merciless Resolve

– Shadow Image

– elusive Mist

– U: Light's Champion
  • luckyluke92
    luckyluke92
    ✭✭
    Up :)
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    does shadow image aktivate nekropotence bonus?
    Dolche des Königs (DDK); EuPC, DC, Sotha Sil,
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Stamina regen for break free? Can't wait to run into this build!
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Wump
    Wump
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @luckyluke92 ,

ty for sharing your build! Just chiming in to give a quick Feedback as I recently felt really competetive with my MagBlade in Morrowind's BGs. Please take all of my words as a) friendly and hopefully constructive and b) based on my subjective experiences. and therefore not as "absolute truth" - right now there are many ways to successfully play our beloved Warlock-life-draining-sinister-shadowy-Blades :)

Sets:
    Reading your build i feel like you are propably not playing MagBlade's strengths. Necro is strong, no question about that. But in my view the most efficient way to build a Morrowind-MagBlade is to Combine a defensive AND an offensive set. I felt no need to fit in a sustain set like Lich etc. In a way one could say that Necro gives offense and defense with ist huge Mag Pool. But once i played with the new Riposte set i never looked back. Combining this with spinner, war maiden or good old Julianos gives you a well rounded set up of an offensive bar (Maiden/Jul prefered) and a defensive bar (Riposte).

Stats (no CP):
    You health and stamina is too low for my taste. I dont feel the Need to get my Mag Pool much higher than approx 35K. But on the other hand the hectic Scenario of Close quarter fights in BGs makes a bit of health cussion and enough stam to constantly break free an absoulte must to me. And I feel you mag-Reg too high as the new siph. attacks works well for me in combination with heavy (resto-)attacks.

Bars:
    When using war maiden i will of course Slot skills with Magic dmg. So i would drop flame reach and take crippling grasp: Grasp is the hidden Beauty in our Arsenal, rooting, slowing and constantly damaging - and on top it further strengthens Soul siphoner passive. So much Profit with one skill, cannot bypass this. I dont Slot mage light anymore: crit with thief is high enough, so I can Slot Hysteria for Mage Light as my essential cc.
    On my Riposte back bar (resto) i Slot buffs (siphoning, merciless, double take, healing ward as emergency skill and good old mutagen which Supports my Team). You will be surprised how tanky a 5-1-1 light armor Magblade gets with Riposte, funnel hot, mutagen and Evasion.
    Monster Sets give us a few nice choices: right now i use Malu as defensive or grothdar/valkyn as offensive sets. I'm constantly switching between these sets, they work really well with my Magblade. You take 1 Groth+1 Ilambris to get raw stats: I feel you sacrifice Utility for more stats.

tldr: to me your build (which propably works well for you and therefore is completey fine) looks a bit "old school" as it is focused on raw stats. To give another perspective I would encourage to think about a - lets call it "Utility" - build that strenghtens the playstyle of a Magblade. To me the MagBlade is all about reasoning, smart gameplay and clever tactics (in opposite to the StamDk for example, who Plays rather blunt, brute force and more of a overwhelming playstyle). So I love to play defensive with Riposte, building up merciless and then Switch to offensive bar and burst with assassins will, fear, incap, grothdarr procc while constantly weaving funnel/med attacks.

Best,

the Wump

maybe we can summon @NightbladeMechanics to give us a few worthy comments? B)
    Edited by Wump on June 21, 2017 10:04AM
  • luckyluke92
    luckyluke92
    ✭✭
    Really nice comment, and your idea is totaly good! I like to have a big magicka pool that gives me both, but your idea it's really good!
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With that stam you can break free once.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • thedude33
    thedude33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great stuff.

Good players make it look easy.
    1v1 Win/Loss Record in PvP.
    1 Wins - 392 Losses (guy was AFK)