The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Master Writ - Sorcery-Draining Poison IX

O_LYKOS
O_LYKOS
✭✭✭✭✭
I have a writ do craft the above,
Traits;
Breach
Increase Spell Power
Spell Crit.

It doesnt seem to be working when i'm crafting this.

Is this a known issues or could someone shed some light on what i might be doing wrong.

Thank you
PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have my alchemist notes with me, and I'm away from my computer, but try combining Alkahest with Lady's Smock (breach, spell power, spell crit), Violet Coprinus (breach, spell power), and Water Hyacinth (for spell crit).

Remember, you must have the passive to combine 3 ingredients. And you will need 20 vials for the writ to be completed.
    Edited by Khenarthi on June 3, 2017 3:33PM
    PC-EU
  • O_LYKOS
    O_LYKOS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khenarthi wrote: »
    I don't have my alchemist notes with me, and I'm away from my computer, but try combining Alkahest with Lady's Smock (breach, spell power, spell crit), Violet Coprinus (breach, spell power), and Water Hyacinth (for spell crit).

Remember, you must have the passive to combine 3 ingredients. And you will need 20 vials for the writ to be completed.

Thanks Khen, I did try those along with other ingredients after researching more on the net. Nothing seemed to work. I just abandoned it and done 6 more Alchemy writs after which I completed with no issues. I think it was bugged.
  • Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    O_LYKOS wrote: »
    Traits;
    Breach
    Increase Spell Power
    Spell Crit.

Is this a known issues or could someone shed some light on what i might be doing wrong.

Thank you

Using our alchemy calculator (http://esolog.uesp.net/viewPotions.php) it should be one of 2 combinations:
    1. Lady's Smock + Namira's Rot + Violet Coprinus
    2. Lady's Smock + Violet Coprinus + Water Hyacinth

If neither of those work it may be bugged. If anyone runs into a similar issue copying the item link and pasting it here in the forum can help determine the source of the issue (whether a display bug or something else).
    Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
    Founder/Admin of www.uesp.net -- UESP ESO Guilds
    Creator of the "Best" ESO Build Editor
    I'm on a quest to build the world's toughest USB drive!
  • O_LYKOS
    O_LYKOS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    O_LYKOS wrote: »
    Traits;
    Breach
    Increase Spell Power
    Spell Crit.

Thank you

Using our alchemy calculator (http://esolog.uesp.net/viewPotions.php) it should be one of 2 combinations:
    1. Lady's Smock + Namira's Rot + Violet Coprinus
    2. Lady's Smock + Violet Coprinus + Water Hyacinth

If neither of those work it may be bugged. If anyone runs into a similar issue copying the item link and pasting it here in the forum can help determine the source of the issue (whether a display bug or something else).

Thanks Reorx, I will refer to this in future. I didn't have any trouble with the others, hopefully I get this one again and can see if it's definitely bugged or not then.
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My notes show I've used Lady's Smock + Violet Coprinus + Water Hyacinth and the other combo Reorx posted should presumably work as well (I'd just not use Namira's Rot on it). Are you sure you're using the right solvent Alkahest vs Lorkhan's depending on the precise master writ involved if that combo's not working as accepted for you?
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got this today and tried all the combinations listed and also googled. Nothing is working so bugged for me too.
  • Thrudra_Magia
    Thrudra_Magia
    ✭✭✭
    Add-on: Potion Maker, works for poisons too.

But if you're not into add-ons, use the following rule of thumb as it got me thru some of these writs:

Poison/Potion = use appropriate regent

Traits example:
    1. Breach
    2. Increase Spell Power
    3. Spell Crit

The first ingredient has to have breech, the second ingredient needs to have breech and Increase spell power, the third ingredient has to have increased spell power and spell crit. Your formula should look similar to the following:
    • (1)+(1+2)+(2+3)=potion/poison

I hope this helps.
    Edited by Thrudra_Magia on June 13, 2017 6:11PM
  • O_LYKOS
    O_LYKOS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got this today and tried all the combinations listed and also googled. Nothing is working so bugged for me too.

thank you for confirming.
    Add-on: Potion Maker, works for poisons too.

But if you're not into add-ons, use the following rule of thumb as it got me thru some of these writs:

Poison/Potion = use appropriate regent

Traits example:
    1. Breach
    2. Increase Spell Power
    3. Spell Crit

The first ingredient has to have breech, the second ingredient needs to have breech and Increase spell power, the third ingredient has to have increased spell power and spell crit. Your formula should look similar to the following:
    • (1)+(1+2)+(2+3)=potion/poison

I hope this helps.

thank you for the information. I am actually on console so add on is not available.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Resurrecting this thread, had the same problem, found the solution:

- Alkahest
    - Lady's Schmock
    - Violet Coprinus
    - Namira's Rot

The order of ingredients is important!
    bye1.gif
  • SpAEkus
    SpAEkus
    ✭✭✭✭
    @SirAndy

That was what I finally found as well.

I can't remember, but did the first two only make the "Of Breaching" portion and the 3rd ingredient in order finally makes the "Sorcery"?