The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Vulcan Guard – Friendly Social Guild. PvE. 350+ Members.TRADER. NEW/OLD/RETURNING!!

Fordy762
Fordy762
NEW/OLD/RETURNING Players Welcome!!!!

Join the Vulcan Guard. A friendly social guild with all kinds of events, raffles, weekly trials and a Discord for all members to socialize with a PvE orientation.

At the Vulcan Guard we are working to create a friendly Guild for all our members. We have a guild Discord where everyone is encouraged to come and say hello and meet new people to play the game with. We hold frequent raffles and guild events and encourage all members to use our member base as a way of forming groups for dungeons, dailies and trials. We also currently have a trader.

If you want to be apart of a friendly/social player base come join us at the Vulcan Guard :)

We don’t have any requirements except a 60 day inactivity kick unless we are notified.
If you’re interested send me a message @jr.returns for an invite.
Edited by Fordy762 on June 17, 2017 3:44PM
GM of the Vulcan Guard. PC/NA Community Guild. @fordy762.
  • Baconatorz
    Edited by Baconatorz on June 19, 2017 6:36PM
  • NapalmDest54
    NapalmDest54
    Soul Shriven
    @NapalmDest54 would like an invite as well!
  • JoanOfOrc
    JoanOfOrc
    ✭✭
    I would love an invite if possible. @JoanOfOrc
  • stapeliad
    stapeliad
    would love an invite, thanks :)@stapeliad
  • leeny
    leeny
    Hi I was hoping to get a invite. @leeny
  • LiberatorSam
    LiberatorSam
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to join! @LiberatorSam
  • TRoclodyte
    TRoclodyte
    ✭✭✭
    Would like an invite as well, please.

@TRoclodyte
  • Pasta
    Pasta
    Soul Shriven
    May I have an invite please. @Hiroko33. Thank you!
  • Iplay4God
    Iplay4God
    Soul Shriven
    I would like an invite won't be back home till Thursday @Iplay4God
  • pinapplegum
    pinapplegum
    Soul Shriven
    Hello! I'd love to join! Character Is @Fancy Pantsy
    Edited by pinapplegum on June 21, 2017 8:40PM
  • dasaybz
    dasaybz
    Hi could I have an invite? Currently leveling my first PC character, but have been on PS4 since launch.

Thanks.

@dasaybz
  • Djun222
    Djun222
    Soul Shriven
    @Djun2222 would like an invite!

Thanks.

@Djun222
  • lethality_ESO
    lethality_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Fordy762 wrote: »
    NEW/OLD/RETURNING Players Welcome!!!!

Join the Vulcan Guard. A friendly social guild with all kinds of events, raffles, weekly trials and a Discord for all members to socialize with a PvE orientation.

At the Vulcan Guard we are working to create a friendly Guild for all our members. We have a guild Discord where everyone is encouraged to come and say hello and meet new people to play the game with. We hold frequent raffles and guild events and encourage all members to use our member base as a way of forming groups for dungeons, dailies and trials. We also currently have a trader.

If you want to be apart of a friendly/social player base come join us at the Vulcan Guard :)

We don’t have any requirements except a 60 day inactivity kick unless we are notified.
    If you’re interested send me a message @jr.returns for an invite.

Hey there! Doesn't seem like @jr is a valid user... is there someone else to contact? Would love to join!

@Lethality

• thobackgamer
    thobackgamer
    Soul Shriven
    @thobackgamer

Would love to join!
  • lethality_ESO
    lethality_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Is this guild still alive? No response in-game or here :(
  • Fordy762
    Fordy762
    Yes were still alive I have been on holiday invites sent :)
    GM of the Vulcan Guard. PC/NA Community Guild. @fordy762.