The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Kills not counting

blacksghost
blacksghost
✭✭✭✭
I have noticed that for me (ymmv) Lightening bugs don't count towards the chitinous kills for the Hunters achievement. I have also started taking note of the numbers of frost and less atronarchs I kill and the official tally isn't counting them all either. Like wise several times I have killed bosses in dungeons only to find later that I have to kill them again to get them counted. I've repaired a few times and the results are the same..has anyone else come across this and is it a bug or player malfunction?
Everything will be alright in the end, if its not alright its not the end.
  • ArnoTerranova
    ArnoTerranova
    ✭✭✭
    Killing lightening bugs is not really what I call a challenging Hunters achievement :) Surely you can kill other larger prey that counts? ^^

Fatty White-Claw (lvl 50+) heal trial pve
    Koros Bone-Shield (lvl 50+) tank trial pve
    Koros Lust (lvl 50+) dps pve, pvp
    Seiri (lvl 50+) dps pve
    Wildfire (lvl 50+) dps pvp
    EU-PC - Playing since April 2014. (beta)
  • blacksghost
    blacksghost
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mud crabs or dreugh count (my error thinking beetle carapaces were similar) Mud crabs are easier to find. Which makes it even worse as a kill easy things to get the achievement :(

Frost Atronarchs are still not totting up though, Kill 5 get 1 credited.
    Everything will be alright in the end, if its not alright its not the end.