Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

What's the location for Priests of Trinimac and Malacath

Tasear
Tasear
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
duplicate post look below.
Edited by Tasear on June 2, 2017 8:34AM
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »

A priest will stand by the side of the road, urging you to listen to his praise of Trinimac. If you have the Mages Guild Persuasive Will perk, you may persuade the priest into giving you Trinimac's Blessing, increasing your critical chance by 1% for 30 minutes.
    Conversely, you may also find a Priest of Malacath. Talking to him with the Fighters Guild Intimidating Presence perk will give you the Malacath's Blessing, increasing your critical resistance by 1% for 30 minutes.

I want to know how to acquire this
    Edited by Tasear on June 2, 2017 8:31AM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're on PC you can use the Locations add-on to mark them all on the map.

If you're not on PC and need an image provided I will do one tonight when I am at my PC. Although they might be available on Google images.

Note that many events share the same spawn location so it's random as to which one (if any) you get when you visit a location.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always run into him about mid way in Wrothgar
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    If you're on PC you can use the Locations add-on to mark them all on the map.

If you're not on PC and need an image provided I will do one tonight when I am at my PC. Although they might be available on Google images.

Note that many events share the same spawn location so it's random as to which one (if any) you get when you visit a location.

Though I am PC NA , I have no idea where to even start looking for them. Do you mean destinations add -on?
    Edited by Tasear on June 3, 2017 2:26PM