Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Healing in BOTH PvP and PvE

FINJERKKUKURKKU
So I just made a magicka templar and I am going to make her into a healer. But the problem is that I have never ever played a healer in ESO before and I was wondering if I have to only focus on PvP or PvE. I really just wanna play both of them but does this put me in a disadvantage?
Aka is a PvP AND PvE healer viable?
  • Fyaal
    Fyaal
    ✭✭✭
    Both are healer viable, you'll just want to swap for a different gear set in PvP.

Farm yourself some SPC, make some kags, or get some transmutation or alteration mastery in impen.

Keep the SPC for both, swap between impen and divines/infused for PvE. Easy.
    Fyaal - EP Stam DK Grand Overlord
    Invictus
    Nexus Haxus
    Hijinx
    IR
  • EleonoraCrendraven
    EleonoraCrendraven
    ✭✭✭
    I play a healer in PVE most of the time. Sometimes I try PVP (Cyrodiil). The only thing that was important for me was: to survive stay in a group (you are a healer after all- no chance for enough dmg) and stay hidden/ avoid to be in a line of sight for attacks that need to "see" you to target you. So in a group you can have a lot of fun - and be very very useful for the damage dealers.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    For a PvP healer I'd recommend going at least 5 pieces of heavy armor, because as a healer you will be focused by other groups so you need to be a little tanky. I'd also use purple food, stamina is very important in PvP, even for magicka users.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA