The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

End Game PvE Guild Recruiting

GamerGuy
GamerGuy
Hey guys. We recently have spots open for our raid team group.

Tanks: Be able to Main Tank and Off Tank
DPS: Currently Need Mag DK with chains and a Mag DPS. Both must be able to pull 35K+

Anyone may join as we do all pve content

About us:
We are cool, laid back fun people to do end game content with. A small guild we are and will continue to be small with no more that 50 members. We are not Elitist but need capable members to complete end game content. We have completed all vet trials including vMoL. We will be doing a Halls of Fabrication progression group when it drops. We use a free app called BAND. I think its better than Discord as you can do more on BAND. Upcoming Events, Chats, Videos and more. An all around better app for organizations purposes. We run trials 3 times a week. Wednesday 8PM eastern and Weekends 2PM eastern. Would like to run more and to do that we need more dedicated members to run trials. If you have any questions feel free to ask me.
  • Hyde_Jekyll
    what's your band group?
  • bigspender42002
    bigspender42002
    ✭✭✭
    i am looking for a solid vet trials guild. I am in one that i "hang out" in and another one we run vet trials once a week but I am looking for more of a solid group? Im mag dk dps My dps test is currently 36670. Who do I msg?
  • GamerGuy
    GamerGuy
    Hi thanks for the response. Please leave your PSN ID or send me a private message and I'll send you a invite. We will take a week or 2 off from trials cause many people want to play warden and get them up and/or explore the new content.
  • MaverickConnor22b14_ESO
    Nocturne3570 mag sorc dps pet build BiS / mag NB Scathing/ synergist hlr also have mend SPC worm and sant
    " The Night is Full of Wonders"
  • MaverickConnor22b14_ESO
    Is this guild still actively recruiting or did it stop
    " The Night is Full of Wonders"
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    FlyyLionel
    The Flyers
  • GamerGuy
    GamerGuy
    Need a tank that can become main tank and off tank. 4 mag dps Templar and mag sorcs. And anyone else may join for dungeons and trials.

List class and PSN name.
  • trinimacNcheese
    trinimacNcheese
    ✭✭✭
    Hey i have 35k dps as of Morrowind update. Can show you in game if you'd like. Mag sorc pet build with all gold gear BiS. I have done every vet trial except vmol and vhof. PSN: FroggyFresh14