Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Joker themed build perfect for Jesters Festival with videos. Necro

Koolio
Koolio
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I've created a few builds over the years but this one is very special to me. I spend a lot of time just staring at the sets this game has thinking of ways to get them working for me. I have now found this to be my personal favorite.

I call it the Jokester. It work very well in a group and solo. Concentrating on being a distraction and pulling groups apart for your team to kill them. This does exceptionally well since whole group like to chase 1 guy across the map. So I build it specifically for being chased.

Pros: Extreme resources management. Lots of CC's. Very funny and fun. Easy to escape situations. Always being able to resurrect ally's and put down camps. Survivability.

Cons: Absolutely 0 Damage. Very low heals. Gets you Tbagged a lot. Lol.

Sets:
5pc Lich front bar (Resto staff 1body Jewelry) all stam recovery glyphs.
5pc eternal hunt (Bow 4 body)
Engine Guardian
Bar 1(Lich) Shadow Image, Siphoning attack, mutagen, Refreshing Path, Manefestation of Terror, Restoration Staff Ultimate with Major Protection
Bar 2(Eternal) Relentless Focus, Shuffle, Vigor, Cloak, Rearming Trap, Bolstering Darkness/Soul Siphon

This works fantastic to get people to follow you into your traps. Since you are nightblade being able to cloak already gives you the ability to escape. Throw down a shade and some fear circles and trap beast the place up. I've ran people out of their own keeps because the 15 people chasing me couldn't keep up.
These are my buff stats with continuous and a tri stat potion.
vxbqcytbyb5x.jpg

Of course it wouldn't be called this without looking like you know who.

zsarcy2ed0xj.jpg

It takes a very high level of skill to pull this off when multiple people are attacking you. But if that one guy "thinks" he the best then that is you ideal target. He won't stop attacking you because he has to "prove something". This is best when you have a few ganking nightblade with you.

Here is a video I made against 1 person so you can see the build in action. If you want to see kills this is not the video for you. I will be adding more videos once I can get to it.

Let me know what you all think.

https://youtu.be/Ah3PzA088Fc
Edited by Koolio on March 29, 2018 7:35PM
  • Gan Xing
    Gan Xing
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haha classy. It's not my playstyle tho
    Gan Xing - Crafting Nightblade
    Elrana Tinuviel - Hybrid Dragonknight
    Elentári Peregrine - Sorcerer "bank"
    Rán Xīng - Hybrid Templar
    Laurïsil Imlachwen - Stamina Templar
    Helotë Tinuviel - Hybrid/Magicka Warden
    Odin banker - obv banker
    Yan of the Red Mountain - lvl 3 DK - not sure when I will work on em

Seeks the unusual and unique playstyles...
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gan Xing wrote: »
    Haha classy. It's not my playstyle tho

Not normally mine either but just got tired of being zerged down. Let them try now lol. Didn't want to go the traditional "tanky" setup. I can only image what chat would be like for these people.
  • WalksonGraves
    WalksonGraves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks fun, I'd add some mistform/teleport/clouding swarm
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Looks fun, I'd add some mistform/teleport/clouding swarm

You just can't really heal so mistform doesn't quite work. Especially against Min/Maxed people who hit really hard. You almost need that resto ultimate to keep you alive. Tried clouding swarm it's just not what it used to be. :( .
  • WalksonGraves
    WalksonGraves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I admit I haven't tried clouding in a long time.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I admit I haven't tried clouding in a long time.

It's pretty much bat swarm unmorphed and spamming lotus fan. Could do that before as a nightblade. I tried really hard to get them to fix it but they wouldn't/couldn't.

• jmotz85ub17_ESO
    jmotz85ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    So you're that MF'er I'm always chasing around in Cyrodil...got your A$$ now.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BTW that ult is called Light's Champion
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You should add rapid manuvers. As long as you dont attack anyone or heal an ally you will never be snared or immobilised. Bonus you get the speed and eternal hunt doesn't remove rapids! Happy kiting!

I had a similar build where i used Morpheus or something like that, it knocks people down if you roll dodge through them, then use the Eternal Hunt set with it. Just keep rolling around and being an overall pest! Roll dodge though someone, knock them down right into your eternal hunt mine and rapid manuvers still stays active lol! I've had a blast rolling though zergs xD.
    PS4 NA DC
  • WalksonGraves
    WalksonGraves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should add rapid manuvers. As long as you dont attack anyone or heal an ally you will never be snared or immobilised. Bonus you get the speed and eternal hunt doesn't remove rapids! Happy kiting!

I had a similar build where i used Morpheus or something like that, it knocks people down if you roll dodge through them, then use the Eternal Hunt set with it. Just keep rolling around and being an overall pest! Roll dodge though someone, knock them down right into your eternal hunt mine and rapid manuvers still stays active lol! I've had a blast rolling though zergs xD.

Hide of Morihaus, always wanted to try it but never had a suitable build.
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Hide of Morihaus, always wanted to try it but never had a suitable build.

Yeah its heavy armor thats suppose to roll dodge... not really a mix that blends well. You can use Duel Wield and Jewerly to keep medium but overall its not anywhere near viable. Using Mass Hysteria on a nightblade and just spamming that is more effective... but it is fun to roll around and kill people xD
    Edited by GreenSoup2HoT on June 2, 2017 4:23AM
    PS4 NA DC
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

It's not really the snares that get me. It's the "gap closer" snares. Even still the cost is extremely high. Almost 50% of my max. Good to know that eternal doesn't break it though. Thanks.
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I like this "pest" build concept so much, I have just reinvested all resources into getting the 9th trait unlocked an all gear. :)
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Finally got around to some of the videos. Thought I would share.

https://youtu.be/QnzzFHvU1p4

https://youtu.be/PnFkmtzgJME
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like builds like this. Yea you'll do no damage, but you basically become a mobile tank. Except instead of using sets to force players to go after you, you prey on your enemys hatred for nightblades instead lol.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • NinjaMyk
    NinjaMyk
    ✭✭✭
    This made me chuckle well played
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A well timed Necro
  • Cronopoly
    Cronopoly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love it.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Another year for the Jester of Genocide special. Comingg to a post near you.

This build was slightly nerfed/buffed with racial passives