Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Warden Frost Cloak Bug (Just Expansive? Not sure)

atlierasmosb14_ESO
atlierasmosb14_ESO
Soul Shriven
As I've been grinding dolmens in order to help level skill lines, I have noticed that my Expansive Frost Cloak will bug and prevent me from being able to successfully cast or refresh the buff after a while of not switching bars. To begin with, I was able to switch bars and cast a skill to fix it. Then it became two and then three skills. Unfortuntely, it seems to have gotten to where this isn't fixing the issue either. I have not noticed this except for when I drop back into healing and not swapping bars as constantly as when solo.
  • Auri
    Auri
    Soul Shriven
    I confirm that this bug persists. Frost cloak and both of its morphs do not work well in large groups. The Spell Label says: "Wrap a thick cloak of ice around you and near allies within a 28-meter radius." In a large group, for example in a trial, it is very often for a tank to not get this buff. Warden is then largely unusable in trials. Thank you for quick fix.
    ESO Plus status: Canceled!
  • Auri
    Auri
    Soul Shriven
    The patch is behind us and this spell is still not fixed.
  • Urza1234
    Urza1234
    ✭✭✭✭
    Perhpahs it has an unstated target cap? I see people using this at dolmens and it seems to hit like 6-8 people max.
    Edited by Urza1234 on October 30, 2017 11:16AM
  • Auri
    Auri
    Soul Shriven
    Urza1234 wrote: »
    Perhpahs it has an unstated target cap? I see people using this at dolmens and it seems to hit like 6-8 people max.
    Yes we know that, 6 players max. But read the spell tooltip: "Wrap a thick cloak of ice around you and nearby allies within a 28-meter radius. 6 targets gain Major Resolve, increasing Physical Resistance, and Major Ward, increasing Spell Resistance for 21 seconds."
  • vovus69
    vovus69
    ✭✭✭✭
    it is 6 persons for both. They just have *** tooltip.

-vovus
    "If I'll need your opinion, I'll give one to you" - Rivenspire