The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Should Magplars be spamming repentance while there is a Stamplar in the group?

cmetzger93
cmetzger93
✭✭✭✭✭
Not trying to trigger anyone but with the sustain changes shouldn't Magplars be letting the Stamplars do the repenting for the stamina return? I've been grouped with so many Magplars who spam repentance and when I ask them nicely to let me use it for the Stam return they get all whiny. What's your thoughts?
  • clocksstoppe
    clocksstoppe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Repentance is no longer a healer skill, they should not be using it at all.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If it's pve, that's a terrible healer he got grouped with lol.

But yes, in pve let the stamplars do what they need to sustain. In PvP, good luck lol.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My magplar healer took repentance off her bar long ago. Range too short, depends on corpses, much prefer shards. And with the MW changes to repentance, it is even worse. There are just far too many good skills for a magplar healer to consider slotting repentance in my view.

A stamplar will never have to worry about competing with my healer for corpses.

That repentance does not share stamina and asks stamplars to compete for corpses sounds like bad ideas in a cooperative game.
    Edited by AcadianPaladin on June 1, 2017 2:42AM
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

If it's pve, that's a terrible healer he got grouped with lol.

But yes, in pve let the stamplars do what they need to sustain. In PvP, good luck lol.

But, but ... Repentance is a free group heal!
  • Stannum
    Stannum
    ✭✭✭✭

The healer who cannot sustain without using "free heal" is bad heal.
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It can still have a place for a templar healer, there are certain situations where it's still very useful, despite the lack of stamina return to the group. It's probably still one of the hardest skills in the game to use (judging on the number of players that seem to misuse it).

But yes, if a stamina templar wants to use it, cruel is the magicka templar healer that won't slot something else so the stamina dps can.
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pre-repentance change I would say healer should have it... but now? Now I dunno, I switched to the other morph because it doesn't seem very helpful anymore.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Gan Xing
    Gan Xing
    ✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

not anymore
    Gan Xing - Crafting Nightblade
    Elrana Tinuviel - Hybrid Dragonknight
    Elentári Peregrine - Sorcerer "bank"
    Rán Xīng - Hybrid Templar
    Laurïsil Imlachwen - Stamina Templar
    Helotë Tinuviel - Hybrid/Magicka Warden
    Odin banker - obv banker
    Yan of the Red Mountain - lvl 3 DK - not sure when I will work on em

Seeks the unusual and unique playstyles...
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If I see a healer using repentance I will murder their face into oblivion
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ideally you want to sit back and wait for the stamplar to get a kill then you use repentance. This way he's spent all his resources AND you stop him from getting a return