Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Information regarding the mats required for housing crafter stations (not augmented).

Ubung
Ubung
✭✭✭
Hello,

I am looking for information regarding the crafting stations used in houses (not augmented). I cant seem to find the recipe online anywhere nor anything that is bought with mastrer writs, if anyone has a link id be really appreciative.

The information i would like is the mats required to make them so i can see if I can get someone to make me one till I get enough writs myself.

Thanks.
  • smacx250
    smacx250
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't craft them - they are purchased from the master writ guy for 35 vouchers each. Once purchased they can be sold, so if you don't have the vouchers you can look for them in guild stores.
  • Ubung
    Ubung
    ✭✭✭
    smacx250 wrote: »
    You can't craft them - they are purchased from the master writ guy for 35 vouchers each. Once purchased they can be sold, so if you don't have the vouchers you can look for them in guild stores.

Riiiiiigggghhhhhttt. So thats why I cant find any plans for the crafting stations online. You literally just buy them as an item with writs. Thanks very much for explaining for me.

I checked craglorn and rawlkha and grahtwood guild stores and they were only selling augmented stations (there like 250,00 way too much for me) which is why a I came up with the idea of getting soemone to craft it for me. Oh well ill just have to keep an eye out on stores to see if people are selling.

Thanks again.
  • Synfaer
    Synfaer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Writ vouchers are worth about 1k each and the augmented stations cost 250k?
    Sounds cheap to me as it costs 250 WV to buy one from the vendor.
    If you look around, you should be able to find the normal stations fro 35-40k on guild vendors.