The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is it just me or are everyone's hp desyncs now visible to everyone else on nameplate hp bars?

ilander
ilander
✭✭✭
I've been watching a ball group running about with 65% of them permanently looking like they are in execute range but they're most definitely not. The likelihood is that they're on full health or near full health but to me, they look like they're easily killable with an execute ability. I noticed this a few times in the last couple of days and fobbed it off as more of a kind of one off experience.

This is a new "feature" that seems to have appeared with the Morrowind patch just in time to join all of the old bugs that were fixed but still came back recently but as far as i'm concerned, this is a bad state of affairs making it so that i can't even tell whether someone has hp or not so who do you target?? How do you know what abilities you should be using according to their hp??

Is anyone else experiencing this or do i perhaps need to do something to my PC/settings to make this not happen again?
Most Averagest Player EU PvP - More averager than you'll ever be.. GUARANTEED!