The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Auto-minimizing?

Nordic_Pirate
Nordic_Pirate
✭✭✭✭
Edit: disregard, I found out this is happening to 100's of players.

Hey,

I updated my game for the Morrowind patch and started playing. Now every once in a while my game will auto-minimize to my desktop. This is the only game that does it, and when it does, there aren't any pop-ups or notifications on my desktop. It's a seemingly random and pointless auto-minimize. Anyone ever have this, or have some potential solutions/things to check?

Thanks,
Nordic
Edited by Nordic_Pirate on May 31, 2017 11:54AM
Yes, I do heartily repent. I repent I had not done more mischief; and that we did not cut the throats of them that took us, and I am extremely sorry that you aren't hanged as well as we.

— Anonymous pirate, asked on the gallows if he repented.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you playing fullscreen, window or boarderless window?

Some games in full screen don't lock the mouse into the game and actually have it go over onto the desktop of a second screen (Bethesda games are bad for this) meaning you can actually accidentally click on stuff on your second screen which forced the game to minimize.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."