The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Server location a mystery?

Jollygoodusername
Jollygoodusername
✭✭✭
I've read via Googled links, that servers are in Maryland and Texas but my Ping suggests they're somewhere in the Atlantic ocean. I'm on the west coast of the USA, constantly OVER 100ms latency. At the best of times it drops to 86ms HAIL SITHIS!! Where are those servers and can we please get a new node out here on the west coast? I know many geeks in the surrounding cities who would become giddy.
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The server location is in Sypher s house but since he stopped playing it's in the bottom of the ocean or maybe on the moon.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • Jollygoodusername
    Jollygoodusername
    ✭✭✭
    DHale wrote: »
    The server location is in Sypher s house but since he stopped playing it's in the bottom of the ocean or maybe on the moon.

Sypher eh? Is this a known villain of the net neutrality conspiracy theorists? Well I hate him already.