Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Morrowind broken achievement furnishing

TorricCaelum
TorricCaelum
✭✭
The telvanni device which if I'm not mistaken costs 50k gold has the description of

"A rotating device from Sadrith Mora."

Furnishing behavior
Intractable, animated

Problem being it does nothing, no interaction and it most certainly is not animated. So is it supposed to do something or was the description wrong?
  • Hetaira
    Hetaira
    ✭✭✭
    I just bought one of these, and it was super disappointing to see that it does nothing in home. :(
  • TorricCaelum
    TorricCaelum
    ✭✭
    Hetaira wrote: »
    I just bought one of these, and it was super disappointing to see that it does nothing in home. :(

I was disappointed as well and hope it gets fixed or we at least get some confirmation on whether it's supposed to do anything.
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any update on this ?
  • TorricCaelum
    TorricCaelum
    ✭✭
    R_K wrote: »
    Any update on this ?

Apparently from another forum post I've read they've known it's been broken since pts but decided to push it into early access and full game without fixing it or at least taking it out until fixed. So those if us that spent 50k on a broken item are stuck with it until it's fixed. Which from what they also said won't be anytime soon.
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :( I hope they fix it. I am willing the bet that the animation is fairly unique / interesting based on the in-game device; but, I guess that will remain to be seen...
  • TorricCaelum
    TorricCaelum
    ✭✭
    You and me both. I hope it gets fixed soon so we can see it in action. :(