The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

By The Beard of Zeus - 41k + Self buffed Stamplar Build - Morrowind Edition

ConnorWoods
ConnorWoods
✭✭✭
Since the ESO Forums have a character limit and I have a lot to say I wrote it on Tamriel Foundry, link is here

http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/bythebeardofzeus-stamplar-dps-guide-morrowind-edition-vhof-approved/
Washed up player
  • Draqone
    Draqone
    ✭✭✭✭
    Camoran:
    camoran.jpg
    Cameron:
    cameron.jpg
    ESO Balance:
    “All skills are equal, but some skills are more equal than others.”
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Draqone wrote: »
    Camoran:
    camoran.jpg
    Cameron:
    cameron.jpg
    One of these two ruined their career with a very silly vote, I am not going to say which, but it was one of them.

Also I'm not sure I understand this build, I thought Stamplar was dead, I mean Deltia even buried his it was so dead, entirely unplayable RIP dead killed by P2Warden?

On a serious note great guide, thanks and will pass it on to a friend who plays Stamplar.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • ConnorWoods
    ConnorWoods
    ✭✭✭
    lmfao I didn't even realise I mis spelt it, I thoroughly deserved the troll!

It's 2700 words don't be alarmed if there's a million more :D
    Washed up player
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for introducing me to the phrase "dummy ***" to describe a certain kind of build. This is truly a lasting contribution.

Any thoughts on why you don't go VO + TFS? It has the same crit bonuses as Hunding's, but with better 3 and 5 piece bonuses.

Edit: geez, forum censoring is aggressive.
    Edited by casparian on May 30, 2017 1:27PM
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • ConnorWoods
    ConnorWoods
    ✭✭✭
    3 piece better yes, 5 piece ah no. 127 Weapon damage vs 300 is not even close and trust me Vicious Ophidian 5 piece is weak. Minor Slayer is horrendously over rated and is not needed. However if you read on in the guide you will see that I say that I am actually planning on replacing Hundings with War Machine once I have the weapons in DW, thus giving me minor and major slayer.

I also did say that it's simply not worth your time getting Vicious Ophidian weapons over player crafted since the difficulty between the two is laughable. And as a final note Vicious Ophidian is on the viable alternative list I made, feel free to use it if you really prefer, it's just my own personal recommendation is Hunding's Rage.

Dummy *** is also my new favourite phrase, maybe the Oxford Dictionary will add it one day xD

Washed up player
  • Jonno
    Jonno
    ✭✭✭
    you need to check your red CP for jump points
    PC / EU
    |Chimaira
    |Thats What She Said
    |Call Of The Undaunted
    |Unfinished Business

TinkerBell - Orc Stamplar - Tick Tock Tormentor
    Aelin - Bosmer Stamplar - Tick Tock Tormentor
    Prıncess - Dunmer - Mag NB - Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    Cher Lloyd - Dunmer - Sorc - Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    Luna Lovegøød - Dunmer - Templar - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    Leíghton - Redguard - Stam DK - Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
  • ConnorWoods
    ConnorWoods
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah it's on my to do list, the red tree is an absolute mess and I haven't changed it since patch day, gonna check out Asayres later. The man knows his *** on red CP. Will credit him on the guide too if I use it,

Thanks for the heads up Jonno!
    Washed up player
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    3 piece better yes, 5 piece ah no. 127 Weapon damage vs 300 is not even close and trust me Vicious Ophidian 5 piece is weak. Minor Slayer is horrendously over rated and is not needed. However if you read on in the guide you will see that I say that I am actually planning on replacing Hundings with War Machine once I have the weapons in DW, thus giving me minor and major slayer.

I also did say that it's simply not worth your time getting Vicious Ophidian weapons over player crafted since the difficulty between the two is laughable. And as a final note Vicious Ophidian is on the viable alternative list I made, feel free to use it if you really prefer, it's just my own personal recommendation is Hunding's Rage.

Dummy *** is also my new favourite phrase, maybe the Oxford Dictionary will add it one day xD

Time to acquire is definitely a good reason not to use VO! And I suppose in a boss fight the 5-piece bonus is pretty useless. Like you say, War Machine looks better anyway.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Jonno
    Jonno
    ✭✭✭
    49 hardy 49 ele 48 thick 52 ironclad 11 quick recovery and 1 anywhere else
    PC / EU
    |Chimaira
    |Thats What She Said
    |Call Of The Undaunted
    |Unfinished Business

• Jonno
    Jonno
    ✭✭✭
    put points in hardy and ele def first then accept then put rest of points in other trees due to the bug
    PC / EU
    |Chimaira
    |Thats What She Said
    |Call Of The Undaunted
    |Unfinished Business

• ConnorWoods
    ConnorWoods
    ✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »

Time to acquire is definitely a good reason not to use VO! And I suppose in a boss fight the 5-piece bonus is pretty useless. Like you say, War Machine looks better anyway.

Yeah man, it took me maybe 35 seconds to make and legendary 2x Hundings Rage daggers in sharpened. God forbid how long it'd take me to get the VO weapons. You also lose the 4 and 5 piece on your bow bar meaning the 8% cost reduction is useless.
    Washed up player
  • ConnorWoods
    ConnorWoods
    ✭✭✭
    Jonno wrote: »
    49 hardy 49 ele 48 thick 52 ironclad 11 quick recovery and 1 anywhere else

Much love man, always got my back <3
    Washed up player
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well you could of told me this yesterday, i just bought hundings pelatial hall as a retirment home for my stamplar - now your saying shes still viable!

FML! ;)
  • ConnorWoods
    ConnorWoods
    ✭✭✭
    well you could of told me this yesterday, i just bought hundings pelatial hall as a retirment home for my stamplar - now your saying shes still viable!

FML! ;)

Mate she's more than just viable, she's looking like higher single target damage than magicka this patch! AoE is underwhelming since I have no room for steel tornadoe, but yeah I'm hyped as *** they're back too!

Enjoy!
    Washed up player
  • Jonno
    Jonno
    ✭✭✭
    i hope they do something about my dead magplar
    PC / EU
    |Chimaira
    |Thats What She Said
    |Call Of The Undaunted
    |Unfinished Business

• bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭

FML! ;)

Mate she's more than just viable, she's looking like higher single target damage than magicka this patch! AoE is underwhelming since I have no room for steel tornadoe, but yeah I'm hyped as *** they're back too!

Enjoy!

yay!

<3

im on console so still old patch atm, but good to know i dont need to change any of her gear next week!
    I may actually get to take her (and my other stams) into a vet trial!
  • ConnorWoods
    ConnorWoods
    ✭✭✭
    Jonno wrote: »
    i hope they do something about my dead magplar

Yeah my brother mains a MagPlar and he's been spending the last 3 days trying every set in the game and can't push over 35k+ with drain on the dummy. I appreciate his effort but it looks like it's ripperoni.
    Washed up player
  • Jonno
    Jonno
    ✭✭✭
    i gave up in the pts cycle couldnt get it to work so swapped to sorc fell asleep and swapped to magblade
    PC / EU
    |Chimaira
    |Thats What She Said
    |Call Of The Undaunted
    |Unfinished Business