Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC] [NA] - Looking for Trials Guild

Caza99
Caza99
✭✭✭✭
I'm currently looking for an active trials guild on PC NA that regularly completes Craglorn trials. I've been playing since launch, however I have very limited experience when it comes to end game PvE as I really only PvPed until now. Currently I mainly play stamina and magicka nightblade DPS, but I also have a magicka sorcerer DPS and DK tank. Like I said I don't really have a lot of experience when it comes to PvE, so I'd need some advice/tips/w.e to help me along :)
I'm currently 795 CP. My characters don't have BiS gear yet as I haven't been able to farm trials for things like Moondancer or Twice-Fanged Serpent.
It's also worth mentioning I'm from Australia and work a full time job during the week. So I'm only able to attend raids that are on weekends or after work during the week (7-9am est, 9-11pm aest)
Edited by Caza99 on June 1, 2017 2:19AM
PC NA - @MercerESO
  • monkey36948
    monkey36948
    ✭✭✭
    I am the guild master of a normal trials guild but I don't know if the time difference would work out we run stuff at 8:30 est if that time is ok with you say something in this channle and I will invite you when I log on
    Edited by monkey36948 on May 31, 2017 8:43AM
  • Caza99
    Caza99
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am the guild master of a normal trials guild but I don't know if the time difference would work out we run stuff at 8:30 est if that time is ok with you say something in this channle and I will invite you when I log on

Unless it's 8:30am I probably can't make it due to work.
    PC NA - @MercerESO
  • monkey36948
    monkey36948
    ✭✭✭
    Ok sorry it's pm I wish you luck in finding a guild
  • Trashkan
    Trashkan
    ✭✭✭
    We run trials on sunday 6pm est and tuesdays 8pm est pm if you would like guild invite. Just message Trashkan
  • Caza99
    Caza99
    ✭✭✭✭
    Trashkan wrote: »
    We run trials on sunday 6pm est and tuesdays 8pm est pm if you would like guild invite. Just message Trashkan

Unfortunately I can't make those times because I'm working during those hours.
    PC NA - @MercerESO
  • Trashkan
    Trashkan
    ✭✭✭
    I keep seeing a guild called late night raiders check them out see of it fits your schedule
  • Caza99
    Caza99
    ✭✭✭✭
    Trashkan wrote: »
    I keep seeing a guild called late night raiders check them out see of it fits your schedule

Will do, thanks :)
    PC NA - @MercerESO